Chapter 11

I've started to loose track of time. Halloween has passed and so has Thanksgiving. I've had countless dates, but ever since Selena, things have never been the same. I could never quite get back to completely trusting Troy again after finding out there was someone else after him...

      "Hey Allie? you there?" Troy said waving his hand in front of my face.

     I did it again. "Oh yeah! sorry Troy just deep in thought I guess."

     "Well if you are meeting my parents, you better be wide awake! I don't want you blanking out in front of them!" Troy said teasingly.

    I gulped and said, "your probably right. I really need to make a good impression."

    Troy leaned in so close that our noses almost touched. "You shouldn't have any problem with that Allie Swagger!"

    I giggled as he started leaning forward more. Just as his lips brushed mine, I heard someone clear their throat. Troy and I jumped and blushed from embarrassment.

   "So Troy, this is the girl we've heard so much about!" the man said looking at me.

   Troy blushed and said, "umm dad this is Allie Swagger. Allie this is dad."

   Mr. Stevens chuckled at his sons babble and said, "why hello Allie! It's such an honor to meet you after hearing so much about you! Troy here just can't seem to get enough of you!"

   I smiled as I saw Troy blush and said, "pleasure to meet you too Mr.Stevens!"

  Mr. Stevens frowned than said, "please, call me Bill."

  I smiled and said, "you got it BILL!"

  "Ummm should we go inside than Dad?" said a still embarrassed Troy.

  "Why of course! Come follow me Allie!" Bill said.

  As we walked I noticed Troy's Trailer house was alot bigger than I thought. It looked more like a mega moble home or something. I also noticed what appeared to be a mini-van next to a pale blue SUV parked outside of the house. I looked up questioningly at Troy then looked back at the SUV. Troy didn't seem to know who's it was either.

  Right around then Bill said, "oh Troy Selena passed by to say hi to you! For some reason she seemed very upset. I told her you were gone at the moment and that she could stay for lunch if she likes. I knew you would'nt mind."

  I almost died at that moment. How was I ever going to survive a whole lunch with her sitting across from me all afternoon! I bet she's gonna get her french painted fingernails all over him as soon as he leaves! That means I;m going to have to stay as long as it takes to get rid of her and...

  "Umm Allie? are you ok?" I heard Troy say worriedly.

  I quickly put on a fake smile and said, "yes! of course! I was just...umm...uhh...never mind..."

   Troy looked at me strangely as we entered the house. I looked down at my toes remembering that I had just broken my promise. We walked through a narrow hallway into what looked like a living room/kitchen. Sitting on the couch watching TV was  none other than Selena herself. She turned around and smiled when she saw Troy -no MY Troy- enter the room.

    "Hey hey Stevie long time no see!" she said smiling the whole time, long brown locks swaying. As she approached her hips swayed in perfect rhythm and her eyelashes batted sweetly. She continued walking until her nose was almost touching Troys. "Well sugar plum I can't believe you forgot about me!" she mumbled in Troy's ear with lust and jealously in her eyes.