chapter 2 - staying after class

I have miss Grey stay after class, to give her a piece of my mind...and my proposition.

- May I ask you something, miss Grey? I say.

- Anything, sir, she says submissively, biting her lips and looking down at the floor.

My dick twitches in my suit pants as I imagine her on her knees in my playroom with me in her mouth and I imagine her pale skin getting some color under my expert handling of a cat tail whip...or maybe a riding crop will suit this one better...

"Get her and find out, maybe it's not her style, then leave her alone and let her get on with her life and keep looking for a new submissive...but maybe it is, maybe, just maybe it is her thing, maybe, just maybe she likes what I can give her, what I can give her, what I can do to her", I think to myself as I see the other students leave and I'm left alone with little miss Grey.

- Would you please read this and give me an opinion on it, I say, handing her the contract I make all my sub's sign. If you have any questions, text me or email me.

I write down my private email adress and cell number on a purple post it note that I attach to the contract, I watch her fidget with her bag to put it down, she moves the post it note and puts inside her calendar, so she won't lose it, smart girl.

- Okey, she says. Was that all, sir? I have creative writing in ten minutes.

- Yeah, that was all, I can walk you to class, I'm going that way too, if there is anything, anything at all, I'll be in my office, I say with a little smile.

Strike one, I think to myself as I walk behind her out of the classroom, halfway to the classroom where she has her next lesson we split and I go to my office to sit and stare at the computer screen without really seeing it as I feel my Blackberry buzzing in the pocket of my suit-jacket, I pick it up and read the text I've gotten...from miss Grey, sent from her iPhone.

- Class canceled, can I come to your office...sir? /Diane Grey.

I stare at the screen, maybe she IS in to it! I text her back right away.

- You may come to my office at once, I'm alone and very bored/Jacob.