Chapter 26 - first real date

We sit down to have our dinner, first time out on a real date for me and i have to hold myself back when Diane asks if she can order for herself. I have to remind myself that she is way more than just my submissive.
- Sure, baby, order whatever you want, tonight is for you, all i want to do tonight is enjoy seeing you smile, i say. And pay for dinner, of course.

Diane picks a steak, medium rare, slightly bloody, along with curly fries and garlic butter. I end up picking the same with just a few changes, my steak well done and with Hasselback potatoes and garlic butter.

To drink with the food, Diane lets me pick out a wine, she knows i know wine better than her and trusts me to pick out something good for us.

I pick out an Italian white wine that will work well with the food.
- Mm...she will love this, i say and sample the wine the waiter brings.

The waiter fills my glass and walks over to fill Diane's. She takes a zip and smiles at me, she likes the wine and the cock twitching grin she gives me almost makes me want to take her right here, right now, against the table, but i hold back.
- You have no idea how sexy you are, do you? I ask her.
- I would very much like you to tell me, sir, Diane says.

Oh, that little three letter word out of her smart mouth... i shift in my seat again, adjust my raging erection thats treatening to split my pants open.
- You are about to split my pants here, baby, i dont think they can take much more, i say.
- Then we better finish our dinner quickly, she says.

Just as she says that, our food arrives.

I watch her eat, she devour the food like it was a certain part of my anatomy that is now twitching worse than ever as i watch her.

I want her to eat me like that.