Chapter 31 - his ex dom

"He's gonna take care of it, alright then, then i'll let him." Diane thinks to herself.

I go to see Trisha, with my promise to Diane on my mind, i will not sleep with my ex dom and i will not let her get to my girlfriend.
- Jacob, darling, you look well, Trisha says as i sit down.
- Not your doing, i assure you, as you well know i have a new woman in my life, don't look so shocked, i know you threatened her, that you would harm her if she harmed me, she thought me how to love, you only thought me how to fuck, i say and get back up from my seat, about to leave. Don't ever contact her again, don't ever contact me again.

I text Diane as i get back in to my car.
"Baby, i took care of the Trisha problem, she will not bother us further"/Jacob"

She texts me back after a couple minutes.
"Thank you, i love you/Diane"

I go back to the car and go back to my office. I sit down at my desk and text Diane.
"Now Im back at the office, thinking about you, baby/Jacob"

Diane texts me back.
"Thinking about you too, baby, really wish i was laying naked on your desk while you were working, or trying to work/Diane"

"Come here at ones/Jacob"

Diane comes in to my office and push me down on the couch in the corner.
- I want you so bad right now, Diane says, ripping at my pants. God damn it, take them off, i want what's inside them.

I look up at her and take my pants off.