chapter 27 - suck me dry

We finish our dinner and i take Diane home, when we get there we barely make it through the frontdoor of my house before she's all over me, taking me by surprise.
- Be careful with me, wild girl, i say as she jumps up and wrapps her arms and legs around me.

- I want you, i've wanted you since the first moment i layed eyes on you, she says, kissing and biting my neck.

- You have me, all of me, Im yours, i say and take her somewhere where i put her down and have my way with her.

We end up on the ottoman in the living room.

- Sit up, my love, and be so kind to...handle my situation for me...i say.

- Your cock is a situation now? Diane asks me.

- Oh, yes, it is very much a situation, i say. It has been a situation ever since you started teasing me at dinner, i say.

- How would you like me to...handle this situation? Diane asks me.

- With your smart mouth, i say and grab her by the neck and push towards my still, very much, raging erection. Suck me dry.

Diane opens my pants to free the beast before she does just that, deep throats me and sucks me dry. She keeps at it for hours while i pump, in and out, in and out of her smart mouth, as i climax, i grab her tighter by the neck and as i push her closer to me, i pump harder down her throat, making her gag.

As i come, i grip her hair, pulling on it and pushing her face in to me. I scream out my release and let go of Diane, she falls forward against my semi-hard cock and i pull her up in my lap.

- You are amazing, do you know that? i say and hold her as i go soft.

- May i play with it some more, sir? Diane asks me and starts rubbing my limp cock.

- I want to serve you, i say and take her to the bedroom and strip for her before i help her out of her clothes and get down between her legs.

I end up licking her for hours before she comes, screaming out my name for the world to hear, playing with my hair as i lay down with my head on her chest.

- Did i ever tell you, you have a masterful tongue? Diane asks me as we both fall asleep in each other's arms. Very skilled, i love you, Jacob, thank you for a wonderful evening.

- The pleasure was all mine, baby...well, maybe not, i can still taste your pleasure, very tasty, i say.

- As is yours, Diane says, kissing me, i can taste my own salty yet sweet cum on her lips and tongue.

She reaches a hand down between us and cups my balls, squeezes them tightly as we both fall asleep, me with my hand between her legs, playing with her clit.

- Mm...Jacob, Diane sighs and falls asleep, head against my chest, my balls in her hand.