chapter 28 - e-mails with the boss

Five weeks later.

Today Diane starts her new job, i take her to work and then i go to a nearby café to buy myself some Starbucks and a sandwich to eat in my office. I get my breakfast and drive to work. As i get to my office i put the coffee and the sandwich down, fire up my computer and e-mail my girl.

From @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com to @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com

"Happy first day at work, my love, x/J. Jacob Harlon, CEO Harlon industries"

From @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com to @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com

"Thank you, sir, and thank you for the lovely flowers you sent me, thinking of you, x/D"

Thinking of me, is she? I think to myself as i type a reply.

From @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com to @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com

"Thinking of you too, especially in my playroom, x/J. Ps, i love what you're wearing. Jacob Harlon, CEO Harlon industries"

Well, now that will give her something to think about, i think to myself as i go back to my breakfast and to reading the report on the new project Frank is working on. The kid really is a tech genius, his new tablets are gonna revolutionize the world of cellphones and computers, it might even be able to hold its own again Apple's iPad.

A ping from my computer distracts me, a new e-mail from Diane.

From @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com to @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com

Subject: "How can you see what I'm wearing?"

"Sir, if i may be so rude as to ask, how can you see what I'm wearing, i did change in to other clothes as i got to work/D"

She sure is sassy, i like that, her smart mouth shows even when she's writing.

"From @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com to @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com"

Subject: "My favorite view is you"

"Have you said hi to your new boss, yet? Jacob Harlon, CEO, Harlon industries. PS. My favorite view is you"

"From @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com to @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com"

Subject: "My new boss"

"I believe i have met him somewhere, his name seemed familiar, your identical twin, perhaps, identical even to the name/D"

"From @jacobharlonceo.harlonindustries.com to @dianegrey.jhpublishing.com."

Subject: "My office at once!"

"Come to my office at once, your new boss would very much like to know you better/J"

I hear a chair in the office next to mine that i had specially reserved for Diane, squeak as Diane gets up, leaves her office and shuts the door behind her before she come, basically bursting in to mine, closing the door behind her.

- You wanted to see me, sir? she says.

- Lock the door, i say and Diane does as i ask of her. Now come here and kneel under my desk.

- I did put my phone on "had to go to an urgent meeting, so no one will be needing me elsewhere for quite some time, she says, getting down on her knees.

- Good girl, i say. Play with my cock while i work.

- How would you like me to play with it, sir? Diane asks and takes me out of my suit pants.

- Blow me and play with my balls, you may be rough with all three of them, i say.

Diane plays with my cock and balls but stop before i come.

- You make me want to fuck you, i say.

- Then please do, Diane says and takes my balls in to her mouth, both at the same time, sucking them hard, nibbling at the soft skin.

- Ah...Diane, i moan, when she feels that I'm close to finishing, she stops.

- Dont come, she says and gets up on to her feet and walks over to the couch that's in my office and lays down, face down, ass up, when she lays like that her skirt goes up and i see she's not wearing panties.

- How do want me? i ask her.

- I want you to punish my ass with your big thick cock, i want you to put it all in at once and i want you to fuck me as hard and as rough as you can, for your pleasure, not mine, like i said, i want you to punish me for making you so horny while at the office, Diane says and i grab her, pushing her down on her stomach so she lays ass up for me, i pull up her skirt to lay bare her soft pink skin.

I get hard just looking at her and give my semi-hard cock a couple strokes before i put a finger inside her ass, she's ready, so ready for my huge cock to enter her. I spread her open and enter her ass, I'm more rough with her now than I've ever been.

- I'll make sure you can't sit for a week, everytime you'll try to sit down, you will be reminded that i've been there, only me, i say.