Chapter 16 - the only one that matters

- You're the only man in the world that matters, she says, pulling her fingers through my thick dark blonde hair.

- Hm... I sigh as she tugs a little at my hair.

- I want you...now, here...please, she pleads with me, trying and failing to take my pants off.

- After dinner, baby, I say.

- But I want you now, she complains.

- So eager, miss Grey...so greedy, I say with a little smile.

- Eager to pleasure you, sir, she says. Greedy only for your pleasure.

- Hm... I like that, I say. By the way, I forgot, I have some work I have to do after dinner, so our fun will have to wait....not for long, cause "all work and no play makes Jacob a dull boy, but all play and no work makes him something worse"

Miss Grey stares at me, unable to take in what I've just said, that I'm gonna leave her horny, needing, wanting and longing for me, while I work, she nearly slaps me, but finds herself and plays with my hair instand....a little trick that she knows works on me to get her what she wants.

"Not this time, it won't" I think to myself, but my cock betrays me, getting rock hard in my sweatpants I changed in to when we showered, he doesn't want to work, he wants to play with miss Grey's expert fingers and mouth and with her tight cunt and ass.

She slips gracefully to her knees, takes me out of my pants and starts sucking while playing rough with my balls, one hand on my lower back to push me closer to her, further down her throat, she's determind to get me off, more than once.
- Hm...you really like playing with those, don't you? I ask.

- Mm, yes, sir, may I taste them, sir? She asks.

- You may, I say and she stops sucking my cock and moves over to sucking my balls, switching between them, left ball, right ball, left ball, now and then going back to my cock, just sucking the head, before she goes back to playing with my balls with one hand and with the other, pressing gently on my perineum. Ah, I love you, I moan.

- Do you like this, sir? She asks, the sound of her voice, saying that three letter word with such lust and desire in her voice, sets me off and I come in her mouth like I've never done, cock in her mouth, balls in her hand and her free hand pressing, a bit harder than before, it has me exploding in her mouth like a fleshy 4th of July firework and I scream so I'm sure the whole state can hear me.

- You....you... I gasp. You are amazing, wow, that's by far the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

- We aim to please, Mr Harlon, she says, taking me out of her mouth, licking the remaining cum from the head of my cock as she gives my balls one last squeeze as she lets go of them and feels me go soft under her tongue.