Chapter 10 - mr Grey

Diane's cellphone rings on the side table in my office while she's still busy on her knees with me in her mouth.

- Should I answer it or let it go to voicemail? I ask her.

- Answer it, I can suck cock very silently...especially one as tasty as yours, she says with a sexy look in her eye.

- Good girl, and I can get head without making a sound, I'll prove it to you, I say as I answer her phone. Diane Grey's phone, this is Jacob...hello, sir, Diane is busy right now, can I take a message?

- Are you dating my daughter, you piece of... her father asks me.

- Yes, sir, it has been going on for a while, and since I'm resigning at the end of this semester, we both figured it was safe to tell everyone about us, I cut him off.

- I wanna speak to her, her father says.

- That is not possible...she has her mouth full, I say and hang up the phone again.

- He's gonna kill you, Diane says from between my legs before she keeps sucking.

- Let him try... I say.

Five minutes later, just as I'm coming like a freight train in Diane's mouth, her father calls her cellphone again, I pick it up and answer by moaning her name, right in to her father's ear.

- You fucking son of a...

Diane gets up off her knees, licking more of my sperm from her lips before she rips the phone from my hand.

- Hello dad, yes, it's true, I am dating him, yeah, that's true too...he's resigning the same day I graduate, and dad...I'll be spending two weeks with him during the summer break, and one more thing...I'm moving in with him and it ain't nothing you or mom could say that could change that, she says...and hangs up the phone just as her father starts screaming.

She turns it off and puts it in her bag before she comes back over to me.

- That went well, she says. What else do we have to do today?

- You have...all your remaining lessons of the day with me, and then I could take you home, I say.

- My home or yours? she asks me.

- Yours, but I'm only dropping you off, the day has been far to good for me to want to be killed by your dad, I say and she giggles.

- Yeah, we don't want that, baby, she says, kissing me. By the way, I need help moving out.

- Where are you moving? I ask her.

- Your place, as your sub, I take it you would want me living with you, permanently, she says and takes me by surprise, I've already forgotten she agreed to be mine.

- Oh, yes, I had forgotten about that, and yeah, as my sub I would want you living with me permanently, so I can have access to you whenever, wherever and however I want, I say. And you will get my help with that move...

- Thank you, baby, she says.

- I should be the one thanking you, for the orgasms you've given me and for the many you will give me when you are mine, by the way, we need to put you on the pill or some other contraception, so you don't get pregnant, I say. I mean... I would want to have a baby sometime, but not right now and i'm sure you feel the same way.

- Yeah, I feel exactly the same, I want kids, just not right now, she says.