chapter 14 - the cops, part two

- I've gotten a job at a publishing house a couple blocks away from the school where Jacob...eh, mr Harlon, will be headmaster, she says.

- We've heard that he forced you in to sexual activities in his office at the school where he was teaching and you were a student, is that true? the police woman who came along with the male officer, asks miss Grey.

- He didn't force me in to doing anything with him that I didn't want to, miss Grey says. And I'm 21, so I'm not a child, Jacob and I had wonderful, consensual sex on every available space in his office.

- Is it true you were a virgin when he first had you in his office? the police woman asks her.

- That....officer, is, pardon my french, none of your fucking business, Diane snaps.

- Easy, baby, I whisper in her ear.

- Is it true you gave him a blowjob under his desk while he was on the phone with your father? The police woman asks Diane.

- Yes, he has a very tasty cock, I couldn't resist it, she says with a smile.

- Did he make you swallow his semen? The police woman asks.

- No, he didn't make me swallow, I did it cause I wanted to, he tasted so good, I couldn't help but want his spunk, Diane says.

- Diane... I plead with her from the corner of my mouth.

- Yes, my lover, she says, looking at me. It's true, Jacob, I did want your sperm, still do.

The two cops look at each other, they're done with us and are disputing amongst themselves how best to go about telling Diane's parents that no crime was seen to have been comitted since their daughter is a grown woman, free to make her own choices and I hadn't forced her into having sex with me, the fact that I was her professor at the time and that it happend in my office at the school, totally slipping their minds.

- Are we done here? I ask. I'd like to show Diane around the house so she finds her way around here.

- Yeah, we're done here, the two cops say.

- Taylor will show you out, I say, turning to him. We'll be having a look around the house and when we're done, we'll see if mrs Adams is done with dinner.

- Yes, sir...this way, officers, Taylor says and winks at Diane, she was worried, but Taylor and I both knew all would be alright.

- What do you wanna see first? I ask her.

- You choose, she says and we starts with the submissive's bedroom.

- This will be your room, you can decorate as you wish, I say. Trust me, you may want to get away from me if I've been rough with you in the playroom, although, I do want you sleeping in my bed.

- Then I will sleep in your bed, and only sleep in here when you have been rough with me in the playroom, she says simply.

- Good, I say. Do you wanna go on?

- Yeah, I just have one question, sir, Diane says.

- Yes? I ask.

- Do you ever sleep in here with your subs? She asks me.

- No, at least I haven't done, the only one I've slept with, as in slept in the same bed with...is you, I admit.

- Oh, so you usually sleep alone in your bed? Diane asks.

- Yes, I usually sleep alone in my bed, until now, since I want you to sleep in my bed, you are my dreamcatcher, Diane, since I've had you sleeping next to me, I haven't had any nightmares, I say.

- Have you had nightmares? About what? She asks me.

- I saw my sister get raped and mother nearly killed, I was 7, my sister was almost 10, I say. I was harmed to...that's why I have all those scars on my chest, they are cuts... I was cut with a broken whiskey bottle, by the man who was my biological father, Liam Peters, his name was, when I was 10, my mother re-married, she then married the man I call my father today and who's name I bare, Mark Richard Harlon.

- Oh, you poor thing, Diane says and hugs me tight. Is that why you...do what you do...?

- It's part of why I do what I do, I say. You probably think I'm a sick bastard for fucking and beating up women.

- No, I don't think that's sick, it was the way you saw your biological father treat your mom, and kids don't do what you tell them, they do what you do, and perhaps some of it stuck with you in to adulthood, Diane says.

You don't deserve this woman, I think to myself, she's too good for you, Harlon, you sick fuck, how can she love someone as sick and twisted as you?
- Jacob, I love you, Diane says and cuddles up to me.

- How can you love someone as sick as me? I ask her. No one can love someone as sick as me.