Chapter 7 - all tied up

I take her to the playroom, stop outside the door and show her how I want her already outside of the door.
- When we are in here, I want you kneeling outside of the door, wearing nothing but your panties, hair braided, hands on your knees, eyes turned down, I say.

- Yes, sir, she says.

I leave her outside the playroom as I go to change in to my ripped dom jeans with no underwear under so I can access her easier.

I leave my bedroom and go back to the playroom where she waits for me. I pull her on to her feet and let her enter the playroom before me.
- For what I have in mind to do with you in here, you will need the stop words...remind me again, what are the stop words? I say.

- Red...and blue, sir, she says, eyes turned down.

- Good girl, I say and take her to the cross where I cuff her wrists and ankles.

When she's tied up I go over to pick out a blindfold and a riding crop.
- Now I want to see if you can keep still... I say, ripping off her panties and let the riding crop taste her skin.

She twists under the riding crop and sighs.
- Keep still... I say, sternly and let the riding crop meet her skin again.

Her skin gets a lovely shade of pink as it gets warm under the bite of the riding crop. I hit her over different parts of her body, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, groin, move over to her back, back of her thighs, groin from behind and ass.