chapter 3 - the contract

I sit back at my office chair as the lovely little creature that is miss Grey knocks on my office door.

I get up and let her in, she walks in, bag and jacket over her arm, all long wavy hair, long legs and swaying hips and sits down in my visitor's chair.

- I have started reading the papers you gave me, sir... I am intrigued, although I've never done anything like that, she says with a coy smile.

- If there is anything you'd like to ask me, feel free to do so, I say, get up and lock the door and put my phone on "not available".

She opens her bag and takes out the contract.

- Could we go through it, sir? she asks me.

- Sure, I say and open the hidden document on the computer in front of me. Okey, now I'm ready, fire away, where would you like to start?

- At the beginning, she says with a little smirk.

"Is she mocking me?" I think to myself "Oh well, she would have another thing coming with such rude behavior if she was mine"

- Alright, I say and get to the first page of the contract.

- I agree with doing oral and vaginal, I'm unsure about anal, she says.

- We can work on that... I say. Should we go on?

She nods and we go to the next section of the contract.

- I have something to tell you and I think it's best to do it now rather then when we've gone further with this, she says.

- What would that be? I ask her.

- I...I...i'm a virgin, she says, looking ashamed.

I stare at her, mouth open in shock for a few seconds before I find my footing again. I get up and grab her, push her down in the sofa in my office.

- Fuck the paperwork, I growl.

- What are you doing? she asks, surprised, not afraid.

- Rectifying the situation... I say with a smirk as I pull her panties down and undo my pants, already hard as a rock.

- I'm a situation now? she asks me.

I smile as I put on a condom and enter her, balls deep in one thrust and fuck her roughly.
- Oh, yes you are, I growl.

- Oh, professor Harlon, she moans and writhes under me as I fuck her harder.

I flip her on her stomach, lube myself up a bit and go up in her tight ass, gently at first.

- Ah! Professor Harlon! she screams, as I slow down she moans again.

- Call me Jacob, I roar against her shoulder as I feel myself ready to come.

- Oh my god, oh Jacob! she moans.

I pull out of her right before I come, pull off the condom, flip her back onto her back and enter her again, I don't care that I'm fucking her unprotected, I'm claiming this young woman as mine.

When she feels me come in her, she stares at me.

- Did you just come in me? she asks, shocked.

- Hmm... I mumble and take her in my arms and hold her to me as I go soft and slip out of her. How was it for you?

- Hm...good, I wanna do that again...she says.

- Once you've signed the contract, we can do that again, that and more... I say and stretch out like a big cat under her.

- Mm...can't we skip the rest of this day and go home to you and do that again, she says, playing with my chest hair.

I pick up my office phone and call the teacher that miss Grey was supposed to have a lesson with.

- Hello, miss York, this is Jacob Harlon, I have miss Grey in my office, I know she was supposed to have a lesson with you, but she told me she wasn't feeling well, so I'm taking her home, I say.

- That was kind of you, mr Harlon, and alright, then I know why she won't be in my classroom today, miss York says. Tell her to take care.

- I will, thank you, miss York, I say and hang up, put the phone on "left for the day" and leave my office with miss Grey.

We go to my car, a black Audi R8 and drive to my place. I unlock the door and let her walk in before me. I show her in to the big living room and look at her.

- Would you like something to drink? I ask. Some white wine, perhaps? I have a feeling I might need some if we are to go through the rest of the contract...

- Yes, please, and I have a feeling I might need some too, she says and I go to the kitchen to get some wine for us.