Chapter 15 - dinner and a bath

- You are very easy to love, Jacob, she says.

- How can you not think I'm sick? I am a really sick man, I say, shocked by miss Grey's words, shocked that she can love someone as sick as me.

- Jacob, baby, she says. You are not a sick man, broken perhaps, but not sick.

We go to the kitchen where mrs Adams have some food ready for us.
- Mm...smells wonderful, what are we having? I asks.

- Fish stew, mr Harlon, miss Grey, mrs Adams says with a smile. Will be done in about twenty minutes.

- Wonderful, mrs Adams, I say and turn to miss Grey. You will love it, baby, mrs Adams makes a wonderful fish stew.

- I'm sure of it, I really loved the picnic food you had packed for us, mrs Adams, she say.

- I'm glad you liked it, miss Grey, mrs Adams says with a little smile.

- Baby, I whisper in Diane's ear and wrapp my arms around her from behind.

- Hmm...she sighs.

- Have a bath with me before dinner...after dinner I want to make love, I say.

- I didn't think you made love... I thought you fucked, hard, like you texted me while I was going through the contract when you first had given it to me, she says with a little smile.

- You're right about that, I usually fuck...hard, but with you... I also make love, very gentle and slow, I say. I last longer that way too, and that is what I have a feeling we both need.

- I really need you slow and gentle tonight, she says, kissing me like I'm the only man in the whole world.

- Mm, you really treat me like I'm the only man in the whole world, I say and feel her hands over my body.