chapter 12 - out and about

We eat our lunch and lay down on my suit jacket and hold each other for a while before she opens my pants and starts playing with my cock again, I grunt and the sound of my pleasure makes her get on top of me and starts to ride me.

The fact that I'm not wearing a condom doesn't matter to either of us and I come in her over and over until we both come together, then I go limp and slip out of her.

- What the fuck is going on here? we hear someone yell behind us.

I roll off miss Grey, pull her to me and we both sit up and turn to the sound of the loud voice...Mr Grey, Diane's father....

- Oh...mr Grey, hello, sir, I say and help his daughter cover her naked body with my jacket while I cover my own junk with my t-shirt. This is not what it looks like...

- I think this is exactly what it looks like... mr Grey says sternly. Diane, get dressed, now, you're coming home with me!

- No! she says and curls up to me and grabs my cock like it's her lifeline. I'm staying right here with Jacob, I love him and I wanna be with him.

She positions herself on top of me and starts to ride me. I come in her and she starts to dress while she's still sitting on top of me.

When she's done, she moves off me and watches me dress before she packs up our food while I call Taylor.

- Taylor, mr Harlon, can you come pick up me and miss Grey, please, we're in the park behind the school, I say.

- I'm just around the corner, I'll be right there, sir, Taylor says and him and I both hang up at the same time.

- Thank you, I say before I hang up the phone.

I look at Diane.
- Taylor is around the corner, he'll be here in a while, I say.

- Who the fuck is Taylor? Mr Grey asks.

- Jacob's driver and bodyguard, miss Grey says. A very nice man, dangerous, but very nice.

The black R8 drives up behind me, Taylor honks the horn and I turn around and see Taylor get out of the car and come towards us.
- Good day, sir, he says. Miss Grey.

- Hi Taylor, she says.

Taylor helps her in to the car before he turns to me and Mr Grey. Taylor holds his hand out to Mr Grey.
- Rami Taylor, Mr Harlon's driver, bodyguard and right hand man, he treats your daughter very well and they love each other, trust me, I've known Mr Harlon for years and I've seen him with at least a few women....no one has made him as happy as your daughter, Taylor says.

Taylor's words makes Mr Grey relax, if someone other than Diane or Harlon himself, says he's a good man, then perhaps he is, Mr Grey thinks to himself.

Mr Grey leaves and Taylor gets behind the wheel of the car.
- Where to, sir? He asks me.

- Her place, to move Diane out of there before her parents get there, I say.

- Yes sir, Taylor says and drives home to Diane and the three of us help out with moving her out of there and then go home to me.

'Harlon' जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें