Chapter 20 - holiday, part two

In the car on the way to the airport Im lucky i dont drive, we would have crashed, miss Grey is laying across my lap, head down between my legs, my cock jerking and twitching in her mouth as she blows me intensively.
- Mm, dont come, she mumbles, licking the head of my cock.

- Oh, god, please...oh, god, Diane... please... you're gonna make me.... come...ah DIANE!! I scream as i come in her mouth and feel her swallow every last drop of me.

- Did you like that, sir? she asks me, sitting up next to me, slicking my sperm from her lips.

- Very much, i say. I have said it before, you have a very skilled mouth.

- Thank you, sir, she says.

- We're here, sir, Taylor, at wheel, says, killing the motor, getting out of the car and help us with our bags.

- Is Taylor coming with us? Diane asks me.

- Yes, miss, i am, although i will take a later flight, i have some work for Mr Harlon that i have to do first, he says.

The pilot, Micheal Stevens, comes towards us.
- Mr Harlon, sir, all is ready for your flight, he says.

- Thank you, Micheal, c'mon, baby, this way, i say and lead Diane with me to the plane, while Jason Davis, another man that works for me, takes care of our bags and loads them in to the plane.

Diane enters the plane before me and i go and sit next to her. She moves the blankets that's over both of our legs to unbuckle my belt with one hand, takes me out of my pants and starts playing with me under the blanket that she put back over us.

After a while she slips down between my legs and i make sure the blanket covers both her and my exposed manhood, thats not exposed for very long as she hides it inside her mouth.

I really have to keep from making any sound what so ever while she blows me. To at least try to make myself look natural, i take out a book from my carry-on and pretend to read as Diane devour my cock.
- Come for me, baby, let me taste your cotton candy cum, she says, playing with my balls.

Her tightly squeezing my balls like some anti stress thing, is my un-doing and i have to bite my lip to not scream. Ah, this woman...she sure knows how to take care of a man.

The mix of pleasure and pain that i like, sure, she is new to it, but, man, does she learn quickly.

She gets and sits next to me like she didnt just finish me off.
- Hey, baby, she says with a smile. Now, you've got some color, you were so pale i got worried.

- How can you do that? I ask her. Blow me and then act like nothing...

- I believe you thought me that, she says, kissing me and i feel myself on her lips.

- Fasten your seatbelts and fold back your tables, we are about to land in sunny New York, the voice on the speaker system says.

The plane lands and our two weeks in New York begins...