Chapter 23 - blowjob while talking to daddy

We hear a phone ring while we finish up in the shower, i walk naked out of the bathroom and notice it's Diane's phone that's ringing. I pick it up and answer the call.

- Diane Grey's phone, this is Jacob, i say.

- Where the fuck is my daughter, you piece of shit, her father yells.

- In the shower, in my apartment, i say simply. We were both in the shower when you called.

Diane comes out of the bathroom and sees me standing with my back to her and her phone to my ear, she wraps her arms around me and plays with my chest hair from behind.

- Who are you talking to, baby? she asks against my shoulder.

- Your father, i say from the corner of my mouth.

- You better put something in my mouth so i keep quiet while you speak to him, Diane says with a smirk.

- Do you want him to murder me? Is that what you want? i ask, shocked.

- No, not at all, baby, but i do want to taste that wonderful cock of yours again, Diane says, getting around me so we stand face to face before she kneels before me and takes me in her mouth.

I grunt as i feel her take me deep down her throat.

- Oh my god, Diane, i sigh and hear her father start to scream things at me that makes me hope there are no small children around him.

- Hang up and have your way with me, Diane says and i do just that, hang up, turn off both our phones before i take her to the living room and lay her down on the couch.

- Hands above you head, i say in my dom voice.

She complies right away like the good sub i know she is with me, i tie her hands together with the belt from her robe and fasten her to the lamp, fastened to floor, behind her and use my t-shirt that's tossed over the arm of the couch and use it as a blindfold, tie her feet, legs spread wide, to a chair by the other end of the couch.

- Now we're gonna play, baby, remember the safe words, you might need them, i say as i go to our bedroom and pick up the cattail whip that brought with me, as i come back, i check that she aint bound too tight.

- What will you do to me, sir? Diane asks me.

- I'm going to hit you, and then I'm going to fuck you, hard and fast, for my pleasure, for turning me on while i was on the phone with your father, i say. I want you to count for me.

I hit her once, hard.

- One, Diane says.

I hit a second time, a bit harder.

- Two, Diane says.

The third time i hit her, she whimpers and I'm expecting a stop word, but it doesn't come. I hit her two more times, but still no stop word, i hit her once more...and there it is.

- Yellow, Diane says, the word to tell me she has almost reached her limit.

- Good girl, i say and hit her a sixth time.

She lets me hit her sixteen times in total before she utters the word that makes me stop.

- Red! she screams as i lift the cat to hit her for a seventeenth time.

- Good girl, i am so proud of you, my strong brave girl, i say and put the cattail away before i untie her and take her in my arms and hold her to me as both our breathing and heartbeats slow down.

- I love you, she says against my chest and falls asleep.

I take her to the bedroom and put her in the bed and lay down with her, watching her sleep.