Chapter 18 - playing with her dom

I wait naked outside the playroom door as Diane comes there, she lets me in before her and has me lay down while she goes over to pick out what she's gonna use on me.

I feel my whole body tingle in anticipation for what's to come. I hear her leave the playroom and shut the door slightly, she's really making me wait...

When I hear her enter my walk-in closet, I smile to myself...she's gonna use one of my ties on me...perhaps the same black silk one that I used on her...

She shuts the closet door and comes to me in the playroom. Sure enough, without a word, she takes my wrists and ties them to the bed with the silk tie.

As she's done with wrists she locks my ankles to the bed with the spreader bar that I didn't even notice she had with her, she leans down and bites down gently on the pad of my left big toe and I gasp.

Oh god, how did she know I like that? I think to myself and twist under her touch.
- Stay still, she says, in the same dominant fashion as I do with her as she spreads my legs with the adjustable bar right before she comes up to my head and puts a blindfold on me. I think you've seen enough now...

She pulls me out of the bed, puts the blindfold on me and takes me to the cross and tie me up before I hear her leave the room again and go to the bathroom where I keep the lube and massage oil...

Is she gonna massage me? After she's done in the bathroom she goes to the kitchen.

In the kitchen she picks up the last things she needs for her plan; ice, vanilla ice cream and strawberries.

She then comes back to me, puts the strawberries, ice and ice cream down on a table and the lube and massage oil on a side table.

She picks up a strawberry and dips it in the ice cream and moves it over my closed lips.
- Open your mouth...mm, good boy...suck, don't bite, she says, putting the strawberry between my lips.

When she does, I can't help but bite it, she hits me over the chest, stomach and balls with the riding crop she'd brought over to the bed, I gasp as the mix of pleasure and pain shoots through my body.
- Ah, you liked that, did you? she asks me.

- Yes, m'am, I say.

- Do you want me to do it again? She asks.

- Yes, m'am, please, I say.

- Please, what? She asks.

- Please hit me again, I moan.

- Now when you're asking and begging so nicely, I will do as you ask, where would you like me to hit you, Jacob? she says.

- Balls...please, I say, begging, pleading with her.

- Good boy, she says, smacking me hard over the balls with the riding crop.

She hits me harder and it nearly makes me whimper.
- Be silent, she snaps and hits me a third time, hard.

She puts the riding crop down and opens the black box and takes out a small plug especially designed for men that she lubes up and puts in me when she's turned me over so I'm laying ass up in the bed.

- Now I need you to relax for me, baby, she says, slipping a finger in me.

- Ah, I moan as she hits the right spot with her finger.

- Good boy, hm...you like that, don't you? Are you ready? Yeah? Okey then...she says, amused as she puts the plug in me.

I nearly scream with a mix of pleasure and pain as the toy massages my sensitive spot.

- Let me make this extra good for you...she says, turning me over on my back again, so the toy goes in deeper, and starts mixing sucking me off and letting the riding crop bite down on my balls.

- Oh Diane, i sigh as the toy goes in deep at the same time as she takes me deep in her mouth.

She hits me hard with the riding crop and I nearly come on her face as she leans in to kiss the head of my cock.

- Not yet...hold on a little longer, baby, she says, hitting me with the riding crop once more.

- Please, i'm almost there, I moan and feel my cock twitch.

She takes me in her mouth, deep down her throat at the same time as she takes out the plug, that's my cue and I come with a roar, spilling my load in her mouth as the sensation of the plug leaving me at the same time as she bites my foreskin, shoot through my whole body.

- Mm...you taste like cotton candy, she says, swallowing my load.