Chapter 21 - Manhattan

The car thats gonna take us to my apartment in Manhattan's west side waits for us when we've picked up our bags and out of the car's driver's side climbs none other than Rami Taylor, my right hand man.

- Surprise, he says with a bright smile, highly unlike his usual style.

- I thought you had work to do back home, i say.

- That paperwork was easy dealt with over the phone, sir, he says. Plus, i don't trust New York cabdrivers, that's why brought your car along, sir.

- Thank you, Taylor, i say.

- He seems subdued...what did you do to him, miss Grey? Taylor asks her.

- She just showed me her oral skills on the plane, i'm very pleased with her, thank you for the advise to keep her around, i say and smile at Taylor.

- Dont mention it, sir, i do want a happy boss, he says.

- And so do i, did he tell you I'm gonna be working for him, Diane says. And i believe i have kept my future boss very happy during our flight.

- You kept me very happy during our flight, baby, i say.

- I do want my man to be happy, Diane says.

Taylor helps us with our bags and opens the front door for us.

- Miss Grey, i say and let her in before me.

- Thank you, sir, she says and walks in before me. Where should we go first?

- Here i don't have a special bedroom for sub's and no playroom, i say. Cause you are the first girl i bring her...well, first girl that i'm not related to that's been here.

- Well, that's only good for us, since you do want me in bed with you even when you sleep, Diane says with a little smile. And since i am your girlfriend that is a good thing.

- You are the first traditional girlfriend i've had, since i always done what i do, i say and show her the rest of the apartment.

- Im sure i will like it here, she says. Despite the absence of a playroom...and traditional girlfriend? I dont think i am one of those....

- You do like my playroom, don't you, baby? i ask her.

- Very much, sir, she says.

- I have a few things with me from there...that we can use in my bedroom, i say.

- I love you, she says, kissing me gently.

- Do you wanna go wash off or changes after the flight or something? i ask her. Taylor are putting our bags in my bedroom for us.

- Some shower sex with you would be wonderful right now, sir, she says, giving me a cock twitching smile.

- Oh, yeah, it would, would be very wonderful right now, i say, picking her up over my shoulder and bring her to the bathroom. Have a bath with me.

- Jacob! she squeals. Don't drop me.

- Don't worry, baby, i say and smack her ass.

That wakes the lioness in her and she moves around so she can reach down to blow me as i walk in to the bathroom, while i hold on to her i kick off my jeans outside the bathroom door right before i walk in.

That woman and her mouth, she cant have enough of my cock and the thought makes me groan with pleasure.

- You are so good at that, i say, moving her so i can pull off my t-shirt without dropping her.