Reciept

"Get the pepperoni ones! God, I love the pepperoni ones, really. I love them."

Jungkook sometimes really wanted to punch Yoongi, especially when he forced the younger to go buy him more pizza rolls from the grocery store because he was too lazy to do it himself. The old hag's husky barking still stung in Jungkook's ears, even as the door was closing Yoongi was muttering on about how the sweet delicacy of his favorite flavor pizza roll was a wonder to behold for generations. Then, he proceeded to tear up over the image and write down his feelings into an intricately stringed poem using a feathery pink pen.

Okay, Jungkook was lying about the poem, but the grown ass man definitely teared up.

Jungkook threw on his hood as he walked down the cold city street. They didn't live in the most active part of Seoul, but it was still rather populated. The sun was up fairly high and the noise around him buzzed with energy. He reached into his pockets and put his headphones into his ears, taking out his phone and playing the newest Shawn Mendez angsty single, In My Blood.

The wind picked up slightly and Jungkook's hoodie flew back, his dark strands of hair being blown around with it. He heard a male voice laugh behind him, it was rather high pitched and shortly covered up. Jungkook could almost feel the stranger's smirk as he turned around to glance at who it was that made the noise.

"Shawn Mendez, really?"

"Yoongi I swear to-" Jungkook cut off as when he realized that the voice belonged to a shorter boy with fair skin who was holding the door open to the grocery store - and not the avenging angel of death who would follow Jungkook out into the streets just to torment him named Min Asshole Yoongi. The boy had light blond hair which almost swayed closer to a more grey than peachy - though in an intriguing way. Actually, the more Jungkook stared, and he defiantly did stare, he realize that the boy was actually quite beautiful. He had a lean body and strongly built legs with delicate features on his face.

Jungkook glanced down at the phone in his own hand, the single track's album cover blaringly obvious. He shot a small glare at the stranger, eyeing him suspiciously. Jungkook had the most odd feeling he was supposed to recognize him. That he had seen that man before.

But Jungkook ignored it, politely thanked him, and sneaked past into the grocery store.

* * *

"I just don't see what's wrong with hot pockets?! It's basically the same thing!!" Jungkook growled into his phone. It was being held between his shoulder and his ear, while one hand promoted the frozen food's section's door open, and the other rummaged through the variety of pizza flavored options.

"It's not the same. How dare you- How long have we been friends?"

"They don't have pizza rolls. I don't see any."

"I hate you."

"So yes or no on the hot-" Jungkook felt his entire body freeze suddenly as he felt the back of his shirt begin to ride up. Cold fingers creeped up his back muscles, unapologetically exploring his body. Before Jungkook had the time to turn around, the hand was gone and reaching over his shoulder for a box of some frozen food.

"Jungkook? Jungkook hello?" Jungkook could barely hear the older's whines through the phone as he tried to discern wether what he felt had just been his imagination. Then, the hand was back, and the stranger took Jungkook's phone, hung up the call, and placed it into the back pocket of his own jeans.

"What the hell?!-" Jungkook started but he was suddenly silenced by another touch, fluttering around his waist.

He felt his neck heat up as someone placed a kiss there, the skin becoming pink as plump, soft lips sucked carefully with an artistic touch to it. Jungkook glanced to see who was making his entire face turning completely red.

He took in a sharp breath. Especially when he saw the gorgeous dark pair of eyes looking back at him. Ones with long eyelashes that almost graced the boy's cheeks. The gentle features
combined with those strong muscles underneath. A light shot up in Jungkook's head.

It was Park Fucking Jimin.

The boy who held the door open. The boy Jungkook had ordered. His Deliveree has
arrived.

>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<
A/N - so super funny story today: I accidentally spilled boiling water on myself today and got 2nd degree burns on my body. After I went to the emergency room and got that all figured out, me and a friend had a dance party and Netflix marathon of H2O to make me feel better. I love my friends omg, and I love my readers!! I wanted to post another part for you guys because it makes me feel happy!! And feeling happy is better than feeling excruciating pain from burn blisters...

Make sure to comment!!

- Violette 🌷