Fall of Steve Jobs

"Jimin has agreed to the beta program which I have always wanted to install with in the Deliveree System in exchange for my word that you - Jungkook - will have absolutely no involvement with Deliveree. That you will be a free boy, able to live your life and find 'the love you deserve' I believe we're Jimin's words. See me and Jimin shared a very interesting phone call together where I made him aware of my plans for you Jungkook, and then gave him the cards needed to stop it. A fair trade, I suppose, his consent for the spare of yours."

Jungkook's face fell and he reached out a hand to the wall to support himself as his expression revealed his breaking heart. Betrayal lined every single bone in his body, and he could feel his hands begin to shake at the thought of leaving Jimin at such a fate, all due to the older not being able to trust him. He supposed Jungkook deserves the distrust after allowing Jimin to think he only cared about his services. Jimin really took it to heart, the older was wired to believe that it was what he does best, and so no wonder consenting to Jin's insane proposal would fancy Jimin's opinion of himself.

"Why give Jimin a choice? Why not just force him?"

"Come now dearie," Seokjin smiled, "I'm not a monster. I'm not inhumane. Nothing I am doing is illegal. My employees keep all of their pay expect for the legal 15% to corporate. I provide living quarters which are quite lovely and see to it that the amount of orders taken on are equal to that which my employee can handle. I give vacation days and provide the 3 day freeze. Each signed a contract with me to escape a more rueful fate. Of course I would need Jimin's consent to beta my new addition to the site. I've been trying to get him to agree for a while now."

"You couldn't have just trusted me?" Jungkook shook his head as he directed his gaze to Jimin, trying to wrap his head around the situation that he was looking at. "You had to be the hero."

"I-" Seokjin Shut Jimin up with the wave of his hand.

"Exactly what did Jimin agree to?" Jungkook growled.

"Beta my Dark Prime upgrade of course. Only a select few of my boys are up for selection, only the very best. You see dearie, Jiminie here makes me a great load of money and he has built up quite the fan base over the years. He is far richer in his own bank account than you realize. With Dark Prime one would be able to rent any boy from the provided selection for an entire day or book hourly sessions for weeks in advance with out freeze limitations as the boys working for Dark Prime have no need to rest. They live for the sex, don't you Jimin? Don't you just love the feeling of being whored?" Seokjjn sneered victoriously as he broke into a laugh, regaining his composure behind his desk chair.

"Over the years I have accumulated the users on the sites who have blackened souls. Don't get me wrong, a lot of - well a good portion - of the people who use Deliveree are good people. They respect the boys and see it as a mutual business transaction. But, unfortunately, those types of people aren't the ones who pay big. The dark users, such as your friend Min Yoongi - or Daddy - whatever he wants to go by, pay a substantially larger amount. Those who pay big are ones with a more particular taste in sex. My list includes men who pay more than they can spend to have a night of rough sex, of dominance, of fantasy. See Park Jimin is a very strong boy, mentally one of the strongest I know. He won't break. He's been put through hell and look at him," Jin gestures to Jimin standing tall in an outfit that rested flatteringly on his shape. His cheeks looked full and he looked surprisingly peaceful. As if he felt truly fullfilled in his choice to do what he presumed to he the right thing. Save the boy he loves from a fate he always dreamed of running from. "One could say he's never looked better."

Jungkook clenched his jaw. What Jimin didn't understand, was that this deal he struck will never let Jungkook be free. Jimin simply turned the table so that it will be the older who will be forever tied down in the chains that encompass his soul, and Jungkook would never be able to be happy walking away. "That will kill him-" Jungkook breathed out.

"No, but it will ensure that he will never be able to love anyone. Not you. Not someone new. Not anyone."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because he killed my brother!"Jin stood up, his voice cracking and his hand shook as he slammed it down on the desk. "The only family I had left is gone because Jimin was too much of a coward to save him. Because he didn't love him enough to save him."

Jungkook watched as Jimin winced.

"No." Jungkook shook his head, "No I won't let you do this to Jimin."

Jimin gave Jungkook a heartbreakingly reassuring smile. He spoke with a soft voice, the sound of a man who believes, "It's the only way I can keep you safe. Keep you out of it, away from all of this." Jimin tells Jungkook, staying next to Jin by the desk.

"No, it's not." Jungkook takes a breath. "You said we would take down Jin together. You said we would be free, you and me, we would be free together."

"I'm sorry."

"You could have just trusted me." Jungkook shook his head and pulled out a gun. It was barely the size of his palm. Jin chuckled and pulls out a gun of his own, Jimin was the only rational one jumping inbetween the two of them.

"You were going to kill him?!" Jimin screams. "That was your plan?!"

"No." Jungkook smirks, "the gun was only my plan B. That's-" Jungkook points at the red blinking light on Jin's laptop. A small device that had apparently been in a state of loading all along, and must have been placed when Jungkook originally came in, shook Jin's hand, and placed his folded resume on the desk right near the laptop. "My original plan. The gun is just a precaution."

"Where the hell did you even get a gun?!"

"Stole it from Yoongi while he was eating pizza rolls."

"Of course Yoongi would have a gun."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's a fake. Looks real enough though doesn't it, Jin?" The device flashed from red to blue, popping off.

"What did you do?" Jin interrupted the banter, at first speaking in a cautious tone as he glanced down at the computer. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I fixed everything." Jungkook's eyes flashed to catch Jimin's, "like I said I would."

>>><<<>>>><<<>>>><<<>>>>
A/N - double update, sorry guys, I can't help it.......🙈🙈

Also, does anyone watch Once? Robbie Kay is taking over my life 😭

- Violette 🌷