(Sorry!)

Hey guys, this isn't part of the fic so you can skip it if you'd like, but I felt like I should explain why I was away from so long. I truly cherish and care about every single one of my readers, especially those who have stuck with me and this fic from the very start. Thank you guys for being absolutely amazing and getting to know you through comments and messaging has meant the world to me.

These past two weeks my work got very busy, and so I had a large load of stress put on due to that. I got rejected from a study abroad program that I have been working towards all year, and I had a rough break up with my boyfriend. I wanted to write, but I had to put the fic on hold to take care of my own health and happiness.

I've finally gotten to a point where I've accepted what has happened to me, and have been able to let go of the negativity. I'm feeling a lot better now, especially since the show I was working on is over and that I had some tlc with friends and family.

That being said, updates will be regular as they have always been (Tuesdays and Fridays) apart from today's which I posted because I promised I'd have a new one before the end of the week.

Thank you all for sticking with me! Let's finish this fic together ❤️❤️

- Violette 🌷