Item Recall

"J-Jimin. Please," Jungkook breathed hard, catching his breath with a hand on his chest. He wrapped his fingers around Jimin's own and gave them a tight squeeze as he reached down to pull his own jeans back on. Once he was done, he shifted his body back down and cupped his hand on Jimin's cheek, his thumb slightly sliding back and forth with a delicate touch that countered Jimin's own rough intentions.

"Can you just....lay down with me?"

The younger scooted over to make space on the reclined seat, his eyes open wide as he watched how Jimin froze, dumbfounded by the suggestion before the older's eyes sparked. Jungkook didn't fail to catch it. "No I mean, just lie down next to me. Nothing ... seductive. I just.....can I just hold you?"

Jimin cocked his head, still unable to quite process the situation. "That's not what you ordered-"

"I know I know, but...." Jungkook's voice trailed off as Jimin slowly lowered himself next to Jungkook. He let the younger wrap his hands around him, intake his scent, his essence, his company. Jimin raised a cautious hand up to Jungkook's hair, circling his fingers through it. The younger loved the way which Jimin molded into his body almost perfectly, his small frame completely encompasses by Jungkook's own grasp. His body was warm against him and Jungkook could heart Jimin's beating heart directly at his chest.

"Tell me about you.....I just want to listen to you talk. I'll pay extra..."

Jungkook began to trace up and down Jimin's figure with the tip of a single figure. He placed a delicate kiss on Jimin's temple and lingered there slightly as he let Jimin move around a little bit to be facing Jungkook while still in his arms. Their faces were only inches apart, they could feel each other's every intake of a breath. From this close, Jimin could finally notice the detail work of freckles which appeared on Jungkook's skin, how his eyes cast a vibrant hue over his dark features, how the front of his smile reminded him slightly of a bunny.

Jimin swallowed, biting the inside of his cheek in thought at the turn of events. Never before had such a thing occurred, that a distribution of a Deliveree had been interrupted by the client himself. Under strict rules, Jimin technically wasn't allowed to tailor an order once set, but somehow he thought he could let this one slide. Jungkook's embrace was really nice, granted so was making out, but somehow even the calm atmosphere held an eccentric energy.

Jimin stayed silent for another rise and fall of Jungkook's chest which was pressed against him. He bit the side of his cheek, a habit, which Jungkook found to be surprisingly adorable. "Well....I um hate open water.....my favorite colors are blue and black, I like contemporary dancing, I'm actually a surprisingly good cook......"

Jimin trailed off, listing the first things that came to his head. The younger nuzzled his way into Jungkook's chest when he was done, having Jungkook exchange some of his own preferences. He kept his hand running through the back of Jungkook's hair, and Jungkook began to draw small circles on Jimin's skin with his thumb on his shoulder.

The two boys laid like that, entangled far longer than scheduled. Just talking.

Neither one noticing the time gone by, and neither one wanting to be the first to.

***

Finally, after the sun was almost down, Jimin felt a buzz in his back pocket. Jungkook had fallen asleep with his hand and leg wrapped around Jimin. With a small groan, Jimin checked the notification, and sighed. He kissed Jungkook gently on his forehead, lightly brushing his dark bangs to the side. He whispered a thank you into his skin before pulling away, opening the door, and leaving.

The phone vibrated yet again, as Jimin hadn't clicked on it yet. He was still buttoning up his shirt as his finger graced the small little x near the message which read: Notification: New Order Form Received! [Premium User] Deliveree for: Daddy. Slide to unlock."

>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>
A/N - So I ordered some smoothies from Panera for lunch for me and my friends and holy crap were they absolutely amazing. Totally recommended whatever the green one is called!!  Also, I messed up my schedule again but OMG IM JUST TOO EXCITED AND ITS SO HARD TO ONLY POST ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY !!!

- Violette 🌷