Withdrawl

It was the smell of fresh fruit that had originally drew Jungkook in to take up the job of working at "Smooth Moves" smoothie joint. The concept of the store is that the customers can pay extra for a smoothie brought to their table using some smooth dance moves. Basically, it was a lot of goofing around trying not to spill someone's order. The owner thought he was hilariously clever with the name. Jungkook had to hand it to him, smooth moves mixed with smooth drinks was actually a really great business plan. They had people in an out constantly.

The job has good pay and the environment is a really fun and healthy one. The music is always really good, and his coworkers always had a bright positive energy. He gave Somi, a newbie to the team, an encouraging smile as she began to follow a simple berry mix smoothie for the first time as someone had just ordered it.

She tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, and even though Jungkook knew he had promised his boss he'd supervise her, his mind was completely elsewhere and he was almost jumping in his feet to check his Deliveree Account. Jimin was burning in his thoughts, the events of this morning made Jungkook unable to think of anything else. Each time a smaller boy strutted his way into Jungkook's afternoon shift, his attention would perk up just for a moment before falling with disappointment at the realization that it was not the one he was hoping to see.

Yoongi told him that sometimes you can find a timer on your account for when the next Deliveree will occur after choosing the "Surprise Option" when checking out. He knew he had some unfulfilled items still left, and it was driving him crazy.

But Jungkook knew he couldn't just pull up the Mobil app out in the open, no one would really be able to see but it felt slight dirty to do it, and he was too nervous. Plus, he knew it was pointless. He could remember Yoongi muttering something about the surprise timer being only for premium users, and Jungkook definitely was not one of them. He was just as new to the site as Somi was to Smooth Moves.

The whole Deliveree System was so much more than Jungkook had expected. It was the whole way that the boy walked with smug confidence, how his light hearted smile could light up the world and easily shift into a devious smirk that made Jungkook want to wrap him up in his arms and kiss him. Jimin was something completely different from what Jungkook had ever experienced, and it's not only because this was the first boy Jungkook thought about in this way, but because he was the only person in general Jungkook had even felt such a strong attraction towards.

Jungkook was sure he was being delusional. He knew that maybe this was just a crush, that he was only falling for Jimin because he was attracted to him. That nothing would ever really happen. That the guy was just doing his job, and that Deliveree didn't actually mean anything.

But a crush couldn't hurt too much? Right? He's allowed to daydream? To wonder?

God, Jungkook wanted to get to know him. He wanted to know what Park Jimin liked, what he didn't. He wanted it to be Jimin who actually told him, not the site's information board. He wanted to know his favorite color and favorite food. He wanted to feel what it's like to hold him, to have the boys small hand in his own. He wanted to see what walks at the lake would be like, and what the nights there after would entail. He wanted to take the boy to his favorite locations, for Jimin to see the spark in Jungkook's eyes when he thought of him. He wanted Jimin to see the real him.

He simply wanted, and wanted, and wanted.

But it was just a crush, really.

>>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>
A/N - Hello my lovelies!!! How has your day been? My spring break just ended so it's back to class for me. BUT! I did get to leave early to go to a surgeon for my burn! Making good out of bad right there.

Make sure to comment! Love you guys!

- Violette 🌷

Deliveree Boys - Jikook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें