Cash or Credit

"Jimin? Jimin what the hell-"

"Shhhh" Jimin whispered into Jungkook's skin as he pressed his lips to the back of his neck. His waist pressed at the back of Jungkook's, as they were both facing the same grocery section frozen food's door. "Keep searching for the unhealthy trash, Kookie, stay natural. People may walk by."

Jungkook's entire body rung, as if an instrumentalist strung a string in his body at the way Jimin has called him Kookie. Something about the way his high voice becoming suddenly deeper, suddenly darker. It gained a rattle to it and was whispered in a way which felt had been crafted individually for him and for him alone. He almost bit at the ending vowel, having the sounds of it ring in the air slightly causing Jungkook to shiver.

Unconsciously, he obeyed what Jimin asked. Every part of Jungkook's body wanted to hear the older boy call him Kookie again. He couldn't explain it. Jimin was a dose of a drug Jungkook could already feel himself getting hooked on. Jungkook reaches forward to turn over a hot pocket box, seeing if the label was pepperoni, all the while hyper aware of Jimin's strong thigh resting near his own. Of Park Jimin's steady breathing which somehow always ended in sweet intakes close to his skin.

To any passer by, it seemed as if they were two boys reaching for the same item. Jimin smirked, and Jungkook just barely caught it in the glass reflection of the open door. Jimin's mouth had slid half up to the right. The boy's eyes glowed slightly with mischief.

Jungkook gulped.

"Now I need you to keep calm, Kookie. I know you're new to the site," Jimin whispered sweetly into Jungkook's ear. This time his voice sounded like honey. Gentle and light, mochi in every aspect of the word. "But don't get us found out."

"What do you mean-oh."

Jimin slipped his hand down the front of Jungkook's jeans. Jungkook reached for another box to check out as to distract his face so that Jimin couldn't see the bright pink on his cheeks. Jimin, expertly, reaches for one as well with his free hand, his expression not betraying a single thing.

The boy groped at Jungkook, teasing him with the whisper of a touch or the tiniest ghost of a caress. He circled his palm around Jungkook's lower region until Jungkook could feel his legs tense from indescribable yearning. Jimin took in another small breath right on Jungkook's neck so that the boy could feel him exhale into another kiss. This time, Jimin bit the skin slightly, letting go just in time to smile at someone from across the aisle who had been passing by and didn't seem to notice what was really happening.

Jimin's hand began to roam a bit rougher in Jungkook's pants, and Jungkook closed his eyes only to feel Jimin's free one grasp his chin. "I want them open." Jimin let go when he felt Jungkook give a slight, weak, nod.

Jimin pretended to reach for a farther box, so that Jungkook could feel his hardened front on the back of his leg. Jimin then slipped his hand from with in Jungkook's pants, into the boy's boxers.

Jungkook could feel his lips part slightly, a small gasp escaping despite himself as well as a sound that was nothing like anything that has every come from his mouth before. It was mellow and short, but smooth and slightly uncontrollable.

Jimin grasped Jungkook, his hands slightly cold, but smooth and soft. Opposite that which Jimin held in his hand which was harder than a rock. Jimin wrapped his fingers one by one before he began to pump, slow and then fast. Working in intervals and Jungkook just about smashed the box he was holding from trying to keep his reactions in check.

"Don't give us away, okay baby? I need you to control yourself. You're at a store, Kookie."

Jungkook bit at the side of his cheek but moans escaped him either way. Finally, just as Jungkook was nearing his edge, Jimin pulled his hand out and stepped back. The boy grabbed the last bag of pizza rolls which had been tucked in the very back of the shelf.

The bastard was looking for them the entire time. He gave Jungkook a wink, and leaned over to kiss the exasperated boy on the cheek before pulling back with a smug smile and waving the pizza rolls tauntingly.

>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<<>>>>><<
A/N - HAPPY EASTER YOU GUYS!!!! Update, my blisters are kinda healing?! Going to a surgeon to check up on it on Monday. Wish me luck!!

Please remember to comment!! ❤️

- Violette 🌷