Credit Card Fraud

"Date?"

"Yes."

"This is...this is a date?"

"Yes."

"As in me and you...."

"No as in me and Obama Llama."

"No strings attacked? I won't have to pay off your CEO SuckJin...."

"Fuck Jungkook if you don't want to go-"

"No I do...I just....doing couple things...."

"Are we a couple?"

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Jimin laughed, shaking his head as he drove.

"No I like it. Sure Kookie, we're going on a couple thing."

* * *

Jungkook didn't really know what to expect when Jimin and himself drove up to the party, but a flailing orange haired boy covered in jello was definitely not on his list. The night air was cool and the house was buzzing with electricity. There were groups of people running around everywhere, and the house itself was huge. Right in the very heart of the city.

"Hoseok! Hey!" Jimin waved cheerfully to the orange haired boy as he opened the front door. He gave Jimin a cautious look, before his face spread wide with a slow grin.

"Jello pool?" Jimin laughed "Again?"

"Nope," Hoseok sang, "this house had got just a regular pool this time around. This," he pointed to the flakes of jello drowning his torso, "is due to some frisky ladies and one fine ass jello bath, baby."

The two boys shared a playful look, and Hoseok seemed to ease from his tense stance. "No hard feelings?" Jimin asked, referring to the boys last encounter. Jungkook shot him a confused glance, but was met with only a saucy wink.

"None." Hoseok clapped Jimin's back as he handed him a beer and swung the door wide open, "None at all."

* * *

"You're not going to drink?" Jungkook asked as the two of them headed into the large house that was buzzing with music and the chatter. Jimin passed off the beer Hoseok had given him to some boy who grabbed his ass on the way in. Jungkook tried to shrug the action off, knowing it was probably just another one of Jimin's clients, but it still rubbed him the wrong way.

"I want to remember the moments I have with you." Jimin smiled a cute eye smile and reached to grab a hold of Jungkook's hands. "I'm a light weight."

He intertwined their fingers together and gave Jungkook a tight squeeze before pulling the boy into the living room where the party seemed to be heightened. Granted, the outdoor pool Hoseok mentioned earlier was equally as crowded. Jungkook bit the side of his cheek remembering the way Jimin had screamed when he was under the water of Jungkook's bathtub.

The music started to become encompassing. The banging beat boosted adrenaline into each body until those who were sober could barely be recognized as such. Dozens of bodies were jumping, sweating, dancing. Jimin tugged Jungkook over straight to the middle of the frenzy.

"Jimin," Jungkook yelled over the noise, though his voice was barely heard. "Jimin shouldn't we talk about last night?"

Jimin's smile faltered slightly. He ran a hand through his hair and began to jump along to the music. Sweat clung to the tips of his bangs and Jimin's loose white shirt was doing the same to his chest. "Kookie. Let go and have some fun."

The beat dropped and Jimin grasped the back of Jungkook's neck, leaning in with some force, and kissed him. He thrust his tongue deep in the boy's throat, and he could feel as Jungkook's spine caved underneath him. Both boys started to lose themselves in the kiss. The LED lights blazed and the two their hands began to roam each other's bodies. Jungkook was surprised to find his own lips falling down the trail of Jimin's neck. Licking his Adam's apple, biting into his collar bone.

"More," Jungkook breathes despite himself. "I-I need more".

Jimin felt himself smirk, drawing his hands down to the buckle of Jungkook's pants until he felt his body be pulled back from behind him. Arms grasped at his back as he was dragged deeper and deeper into the circle of dancers.

"Hey there pretty boy," A deep voice said behind him. "Drink up."

Before Jungkook could react, a blaring shot of something cold and acidic was thrust down his throat. He could feel his vision blur slightly and his mind get hazy as he scanned the crowd for Jimin.

"No bad feelings." Hoseok said as he swung the alcohol down his own system after forcing more and more down Jungkook's. He winked at a group of buddies who were pulling Jimin away from the living room floor.

>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<>>>

First of all, I can't even begin to describe how much it means to me that you guys are reading and commenting and voting on my story. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I love you guys

Sooo, to celebrate hitting over 1K, I was thinking I'd gift one of these following things. Comment to let me know which one you'd like!!

A copy of Hoseok's application which he filled out

Fan Art

Stick Figure Version of a scene from Deliveree Boys so far

Tell me which you'd like!

- Violette 🌷

(2nd of all, who watched rupaul's drag race last night??)