Discount Day

warning! Still smut. Summery provided at bottom of you'd like to skip.

- Violette 🌷

>>><<<>>>><<<<>>><<<<>>>

Jungkook nodded and watched as Jimin's hand slid down Jungkook's torso. His mouth found its way over Jungkook's own and he thrust his tongue deep down the younger's throat. His fingers snuck under the fabric of Jungkookms cute pink duckie boxers and wrapped around his hardened dick. He began to move his hand at a steady pace, eyeing how Jungkook bit at his lip.

"Do you like that baby?"

Jungkook nodded his head as his fingers wrapped around the metal table edges. His knuckles went white as his grip increased in strength due to Jimin speeding up pace. Jimin's lips found Jungkook's once again and he kissed him slow, almost as if yo distract him from the tension occurring in his legs. Just when Jungkook didn't believe he could last any longer, Jimin pulled away and chuckled with a heated laugh.

"D-Don't stop."

"Aw Kookie," Jimin smiled taking Jungkook's beautifully cut jaw line in the palms of his hands and memorized every line of his face. The little creases at the very tips of his eyes when he closes them, the shape of his lips hiding the bottoms of his teeth, the frame of his hair justifying the angles of his bone structure. Jimin leaned in and placed the flutter of a kiss on his nose, "it's time for you to do something for me."

Jungkook's eyes opened wide, but soon they glowed with ecstasy as he let Jimin push his head down. He felt Jungkook's tongue trail down the cord of his sexy mochi washboard abs. The younger got down on his knees and gave Jimin a willing grin as he tore the blondes boxer down to the floor.

The two of them were now completely naked in a smoothie back storage room. Tasteful. - well, definitely more tasty than any smoothie Jungkook could have stuffed down his throat.

Speaking of which, the younger felt Jimin's grip on his hair tighten as he began to suck. He chocked a little bit but his gag reflex was good enough to shut up and let the boy do a good job. Jimin let out his angelic moans of glory, although they were contained well enough for no one outside to hear.

"Kookie," Jimin breathed out as he helped the younger stand and pulled him close letting his breath rise just above Jungkook's sweet spot under his chin. "Turn around for me baby."

Well now y'all dirty readers know that Jungkookie did just that.

"W-wait. Do you have a condom?"

Jimin laughed and hastily went to his back pocket, ignoring the message on his phone, and took out a small blue wrapper. He tore it open and pulled out the condom, slipping it on. He shook off the feeling in his chest as the same number from before flashed. The voice of the speaker on the other line still echoed in his ears.

Jimin cast his gaze back onto Jungkook and every uneasy feeling left his body. The older charged at him, and held his hands down at the boy's waist, kissing the back of his neck as he folding the boy's body over the metal table. "Jungkook," Jimin said fondly, using his full name rather than his cute nickname. "I'm taking a leap of faith. I'm doing what every rational thing in my mind is telling me not to do. And that's accepting that I love you. So let's take down Seokjin together. Let's make Deliveree better. Let's make our lives better. Together."

"Jimin-"

Jimin thrust and Jungkook let out a loud gasp as he gripped the table again. Jimin began to move slowly at first before picking up momentum, letting Jungkook's moans fail to echo into the smoothie shop. Jimin kept going until the two of them were barely able to catch breaths between their moans.

Sweat and lust combined with longing and affection made for one heated combination. Their physicality was unquestionable from the start, but the unpayed genuine real thing was incomparable.

"Jimin I-I can't take any more-"

"Come on baby a little more-"

"Jimin I-"

And fireworks. Bam! Y'all know that like.

"Together," Jungkook breathed out, "we'll fix everything, together."

Jimin nodded, not being able to make himself lie again.

>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>><<<<
Summary: phone call weird number ahh drama!!! And then also smexy time and Jimin accepts Jungkook as well as his own feelings for the boy and agrees to face Seokjin

I'm off to a lake house now!

- Violette 🌷