Loading

Monday update instead of Tuesday because I can't help it

- Violette 🌷

>>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<

Jimin watched Jungkook stare his way as he slowly brought the spoon of cereal up to his mouth. He was dressed in a cozy pair of Jungkook's own pajamas, and his hair was messily rattled. He sighed, shaking his head as the memory of the last night came flooding through him. The way that Taehyung had knocked Yoongi out, and how when their eyes met, both panting in fear, Jimin knew that he was fucked.

Not literally, well he was almost fucked that night in a physical sense too but that's besides the point.

He couldn't really recollect when it was that Jimin had gone out of it. He remembers Taehyung tearing up with his hand covering his mouth in pure shock. He remembers rushing the two of them out of there before they could be tied to it, burning the lamp when they got far enough away from the apartment. He remembered getting in a cab to drive to Deliveree when something - no someone - crashed into the back of the car with enough force for his head to experience whiplash, but they didn't hit them hard enough to cause severe damage. That must have been what made Jimin's head spin in the end.

Jungkook was keeping an increasing distance between the two of them as Jimin ate his food. The younger was all the way in the kitchen leaning against the counter. Although there was no physical wall separating them, Jimin could feel the theoretical one enough. He lowered the spoon from his mouth slowly and leaned back in his chair, wondering just how Jungkook could have gotten to be this way.

Does he know? Does he know about what we did to Yoongi? To what he did to me? God what happened last night? I can't remember anything after the crash.

"Kookie?" Jimin finally calls out. He purred the name out, rolling it on his tongue in a way which he knew that the younger couldn't resist. At least in a way he knew the younger's cock couldn't.

He had gotten a text from Taehyung that morning saying that Yoongi was alive and that their prints were taken care of, but they both had no clue what was in store for either. It's not like they could go to Seokjin, the man would only call it "complaining."

Basically, Jimin wouldn't mind a distraction, and a tall piece of meat was right in front of him practically begging to be made of use.

Jimin stood up and walked over to Jungkook. The younger bit his lip and looked away, his cheeks getting red, but his body tensed slightly under Jimin's touch.

That's odd.

Jimin laid his fingers on the sides of Jungkook's waist, grasping him slightly. He gently lifted his chin up to reach Jungkook's neck and began to place long lasting kisses at his neck line. His hands began to trail the younger's back and his tongue brushed at his skin, tasting him.

"Jimin," Jungkook finally whispered out. Jimin brought his head away to look directly at Jungkook. He brought a hand to the younger's cheek and curiously rubbed it with his thumb in a slow and deliberate movement. "Do you remember what you told me last night?"

Jimin felt his eyebrows furrow, and once again found himself stuck in the dilemma of simply not knowing. It felt the way one would feel after waking up drinking too much. There are feelings of fear and of stress, but no clear images to go with it, nor any words to direct his memory either.

Jimin finally shook his head, little things kept bursting through but most of the night was a fog. A slow smirk started to appear on his face when one clear image finally surfaced. "You told me I was beautiful."

Jungkook went a darker red, but I was clear that this wasn't what he had intended. "Jimin, Jimin you told me you killed someone."

Jimin froze. His entire body went ridged just in the same way it had when Seokjin had payed him a visit at his apartment a couple nights back.

No. No Taehyung said Yoongi is alive.

"Jungkook," Jimin said very carefully, "why would I ever say that?"

"I-I don't know Jimin. You said it was some dept-"

Namjoon.

Well fuckidy duck duck ....

Jimin stepped away from Jungkook and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Kookie, I'm sorry. I was delusional, I don't even remember having that conversation."

"You seemed really adamant-"

"Let's go to a party. You and me."

"W-what??"

"I know a guy who throws great ones. It'll get my mind off of things and looks like you could use that too."

"Jimin I don't think that's a good idea-"

"It'll be no cost with the service. Just a regular date."Jimin cupped his hand around the back of Jungkook's neck and leaned in as close as he could without actually kissing him. "What do you say? Want to go out with me?"

>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<>>>
Sorry for the sticky writing on the last part! Hope this one made up for it!! I'm going to the gym for the first time since months so wish me luck

- Violette 🌷