Catfish

I'm baaaackkk ;) ;)

- Violette 🌷

>>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<<<>>>

Jungkook couldn't quite describe the feeling in his chest when he heard the knock on his front door. Yoongi hadn't come home yet, but Jungkook wasn't expecting him for another couple of hours. Jungkook walked to the door with hesitation, and when he opened it, he almost wished that he hadn't. His throat tightened upon seeing Park Jimin's hand slug around Kim Taehyungs shoulder, the brunette practically holding his entire weight up, eyes pleading.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to go to." Taehyung whispered out in a hoarse voice, he clenched his jaw as he looked down at his beaten up friend. There were small splatters of blood on both of their upper bodies. Their jeans looked hastily put on, Taehyung not having bothered to button up his own shirt, and Jimin's own buttons were mismatched. "He kept calling out your name."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he scanned Jimin's beautiful face. Even half collapsing, his profile was stunning. His light hair brushing his skin as a feather would, his blump lips parted only the smallest amount to intake breath. After a moment, Jungkook noticed the dark hickeys cloating his body. The sharp nail marks around his wrists, and the indications of bites where the fabric of his shirt failed to hide them.

Taehyung's eyes were red, and his entire body was tense with worry. He swallowed and gave Jungkook a sharp look. "Take care of him. Jeon. I swear to God if anything happens while I'm gone- you understand this was Jimin's idea to come to you - God if one thing goes wrong..." Taehyung bit his lip and looked down fondly at Jimin in a way only a true brother could. "I have to leave. Jeon, I hate this but I have to go get help due to a ... situation. I can't carry him around for that to happen."

With that, Taehyung marched right into Jeonkook's apartment and laid Jimin down onto the coach. He took a moment, placing his hand over Jimin's, and then shouldered past Jungkook as he left the young boy gaping.

* * *

Jimin woke up screaming.

And naked.

The first thing his eyes open to was water. A dark deep and encompassing blue covering his skin. His lungs went out, his chest tightened, his body jumped. All until his head cracked the surface of it, and flung drops of the water all over Jungkook's bathroom.

He was still screaming, his entire body was shaking. Jungkook dropped the towel he had left the room to get as he began to run into the bathroom, cursing himself for forgetting Jimin's perk about open water. His eyes locked with Jimin's and he tore his way to the bath tub, putting his hands around his trembling body. "You're okay, Jimin. You're okay." He whispered over and over again, but Jimin couldn't seem to breath until the water was completely drained.

They were silent for a while, but when Jungkook stood up to turn and leave, Jimin reached his hand out and grasped at Jungkook's wrist. "Don't leave me. Please."

And so Jungkook stayed. He sat down next to the bathtub with Jimin holding onto his wrist. Neither of them said a word, but Jungkook couldn't help but notice the abuse Jimin's body had been put through. The bite and the nail marks, the hickeys. He wanted to ask, but bit the side of his cheek instead.

"It was a client." Jimin answered Jungkook's worried glance.

Jungkook nodded, and Jimin tilted his head trying to read the boy's expression, not seeming to be able to decipher it.

"Jimin," Jungkook started. He lifted a hand to the smaller boy's cheek, and Jimin leaned into his touch with an almost relived gasp. "You're beautiful."

"W-what?"

"You're beautiful."

Jimin smiled, it was small but the sight of it made Jungkook's entire body flutter. Then, the older started to chuckle lightly and shook his head at the absurdity of the statement.

"Does this happen often to you? This-" Jungkook searches for the right word "- taking advantage of you?"

Jimin bit his cheek. "Yes."

"Then why don't you quit Deliveree?"

"Because I can't."

"I don't understand." Jungkook's voice rose with urgency, he narrowed his eyes at Jimin almost in judgment of him. "Do you-do you like it?"

Now that, that made Jimin laugh hard. Did he like it? "No, Jungkook. No I don't like it."

"Then quit."

"I can't."

"Why?! I don't get it Jimin. Do you know what's it's like to see you at my door, torn up like that? Barely conscious? To have someone you love be so hurt and not be able to stop the pain ?!"

"Jungkook..."

"I don't understand! I don't get it at all!"

"Seokjin won't let me leave."

"Who?"

"The CEO. I - well all of us - there's a debt. I'm tied to this job, I can't leave. I never can."

"Debt? What do you mean?"

"We all have something tying us to the Deliveree. Tae was a gambler who gambled too recklessly. I- well. Seokjin had a son. Namjoon."

"A son? What do you mean had?"

"Well..." Jimin stated flatly. "I killed him."

>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Hello my lovlies!! How you all doing?? I'm about to go eat some tasty treats at the Japanese food market near my house, so I'm very excited!!! Hope your weeks goes well, summer is so so close!!!

- Violette 🌷