Premium

"You know," Jimin growled into Jungkook's skin as he felt the boy up, trailing his hands down the younger's waist and looping his finger in the belt on his jeans. He pulled the younger closer as he bit at Jungkook's ear, not noticing the old woman making the sign of the cross as she walked to the other side of the street behind them. "In all this time that we have known each other, and had our little fun-"

On the word fun, Jimin gave Jungkook a little thrust forward as he grabbed his waist with his hands, making the younger jump from the deliberate force his fingers induced, "not once have I finally been able to penetrate that tight ass of yours."

Jimin smirked as his eyes flicked up to catch Jungkook's reaction, watching as the boy swallowed. "Not once have I finally been able to pound you until all I can hear is my name," Jimin moved to hover just above Jungkook's mouth, "on your lips."

"Why are you here, Jimin?"

"Because I may be tied to my job, but I may as well be damn good at it. A deliveree is a deliveree , I won't let my personal business get in the way of fullfilling an order. You didn't forget about your freeze now did you?"

"Jimin-"

"Kookie, just shut up, won't you? Let me give you a good fuck, let me have my way with you. Watch you as you moan from my every touch." Jimin trailed his hand down the side of Jungkook's cheek and watched the younger shiver underneath it. "Then I'll be on my way. Let me fulfill your expectations of me."

Jimin leaned in and kissed Jungkook slow. He tilted his neck so that he could go deeper, stealing the breath from Jungkook's lungs with every ounce of his being that he could. If Jungkook had ever believed he had kissed someone before this moment, he was wrong. The movement lit up a spark in Jungkook as his word faded from view.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered out, and Jimin froze.

"No, Kookie," Jimin said sadly as he held onto Jungkook, his eyes held a touch behind them that felt distant, but somehow the waters of his mind were calm. "You don't."

"But I can fix everything!"

"How?

"You just have to trust me."

"I can't."

"You'll see," Jungkook pushes Jimin away for a moment before pulling him back close with an embrace. He wrapped his strong arms around the orders frame and held him the way he wanted to since that night the two of them stayed up talking in his car next to Smooth Moves. He inhaled the scent Jimin carried and cradled the hair on his beautiful head. He wanted there not to be a split of air between them, as even an inch apart felt like it would span miles.

Then, Jungkook unbuttoned the top of Jimin's shirt, and moved the fabric out of the way, starting to suck on his skin right above the collarbone. Right above the boy's heart. He sucked and bit until he made a red enough mark that he knew would last for days. Jimin was already covered in hickeys from other clients, but none burned on his skin like this one.

"You are mine, Park Jimin. And not because I pay for you off some site, but because wether or not you chose to believe it, and even with all the mistakes I have made, I love you."

"Jungkook," Jimin slowly reaches a hand up to his chest, feeling where the brunettes lips were only moments before. His eyes were wide, mouth agape, as if the seconds passing by had been frozen. "I lov-what was that"

Jungkook felt his phone chime in his pocket and new with every ounce of his being that it was an email from Deliveree. Unfortunately, it seemed like the tone of its ring was one Jimin knew all too well. Seeing as he was on service at the moment, one could only imagine the older's first conclusion.

Jimin pushes Jungkook off of him and shook his head, bringing a hand to his lips to conceal the laugh riling up in his throat out of disbelief, silently kicking himself over falling for Jungkook's words once again. "I knew it-"

"No Jimin it's not what you think!" Jungkook begged desperately as he pulled the phone from his pocket.

"Is it Tae? Have you been ordering him too? Or Tamaki? I mean you'd have to be freaky to order Tamaki..."

"No Jimin I haven't ordered anyone else please-"

"Believe you? Trust you? Again?"

"Just look!"

Jimin gave Jungkook a hard stare, flicking his eyes up at him as his own were filling up with tears. The older took a moment and finally tore his gaze down to the phone, seeing the email address listed.

"No-"

"Jimin-"

"Jungkook you didn't-"

"I said I will fix everything. This is how."

"That is not the way to do it. Do you have ANY idea what you have just done?"

"I got a way to talk to Jin."

>>>><<<<>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<
A/N - HAPPY 5K!!! Here is another comic as I promised!!! This one is of Check Out. Little bit different style to it tho 😂😂 also, it's freaking 12 am right now. I should be asleep or studying for finals....

 I should be asleep or studying for finals

- Violette 🌷