Push Notifications

Early update!!

- Violette 🌷

>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<>>><

How does one find themselves in love with a pizza roll? What is it, truly, about these low carb vegan whole food zero calorie delicacies that have a man so completely entwined?

The answer is not one to be found this day nor this age, as a pizza roll resides to much more than one single definition. Initially looking, from an objective perspective, one could say that it is the depth of the pizza roll which is seductive. It's got an irresistible crust made of fine bread that glistens when looked upon. It's beautiful exterior is expertly crafted to directly attack your sense of sight as well as the position of one's penis.

It makes the mouth water, the golden crust which cracks in two when the teeth sink into it. Underneath it is the saucy red tomato paste which shocks the system upon first bite. Unexpected heat fires up a sense of danger, but the salty sweet spices keep one from running. The simple thought of the sauce breaking through the pizza roll intricate texture brings moans to one's lips.

(Just hold on, trust me, this is going somewhere. No pizza roll smut in this Christian household.)

Next there is the stringy yellow fiber cheese which sticks to the teeth and fingers and skin. The cheese seeps into every depth of one's self, tattooing its legacy onto the one who ate it. The cheese works underneath the sauce, contrary to the classical American pizza. It sneaks it's way into you while you are distracted by the sauce's seduction. The cheese brings the slightly under microwaved rawness which only those who appreciate pizza rolls understand.

Lastly, the slices of ham glide down ones throat in chunks drenched in cheese and sauce and crust flakes. The meat almost missed if swallowed down too quickly.

Jimin, Jungkook thought, was like a pizza roll. Fuck the whole onion analogy, hot pockets had so much more to unpack. Kookie wasn't sure if it was the vodka shoved down his throat or if he genuinely had such a connection to the American classic, but pizza rolls and love had too much of a resemblance not to see it. Somehow, Jungkook finally understood Yoongi's thing for them.

Speaking of which, he hadn't seen his roommate for a couple days now. He had sent texts, but nothing ever came of them. Jungkook fumbled around for his phone, trying to block the fuzziness in his head and the pounding music surrounding him. Surprisingly, Jungkook opened up the Deliveree app instead. A new photo of Jimin had been posted on the websites front page. It was completely in black and white, Jimin looked much younger in it. It must have been an old photo. The boy had guy liner on and a fuzzy tight turtle neck. He looked both absolutely adorable and fucking sexy at the same time.

Something only a pizza roll could manage to do, the whole double contrast thing. Hot over heated sauce but under microwaved cheese. That was Jimin in the photo. Hot sauce but prepubescent cute cheese at the same time.

The photo was captioned with "SALE - decreased freeze days! XOXO Chim"

Jungkook guessed that it wasn't Jimin who had XOXO-ed that photo. If it was, then him and the older would have to have a very serious How To Not Text Like You Are Twelve Talk. Maybe Jungkook would just look up a photo of Tom Holland instead and show him how an incredibly gorgeous soul with youthful physic can still be suggestive but not 2.

Shut up hater, Jungkook is attracted to Jimin and Jimin only. It's just that Tom Holland is a soft spot for us all.

Jungkook tapped on Jimin's profile and realized that it a timer had appeared showing his last purchase. He'd forgetting about it. How Yoongi has helped him-OH! RIGHT! YOONGI!

Jungkook did a mental head slap and exited out to his messanger page, texting a quick "You alive" to Yoongi. In all honestly, Jimin was confusing Jungkook and the younger was stressing about him. He wouldn't mind talking to Yoongi and his drunk ass thought it rational to be able and just walk out of the party to do so.

Yoongi didn't answer.

But Deliveree sent out a push notification "Don't forget to check out! - XOXO Deliveree Boys."

Whoever was doing the marketing for the place needed to be fired. XOXO immediately.

Jungkook shook his head, fumbling around to put his phone away when he felt someone grab his shoulder and push some more alcohol down his system in a series of shots. His feet were moving before his mind could catch up, and Jungkook suddenly found himself pushing through the large group of people to where a blond haired boy in tight jeans was fighting to breath as he stood near a tree by the far end of the pool.

"Jimin!!!" Jungkook sang out as he ran up to him, "JIMIN!!! My paypal slut-"

Jimin's eyes went wide, barely recognizing Jungkook as his gaze was locked on the water beside him. Jungkook was almost there to reach him, but a group of douche guys looked to be having the same idea to get close to Jimin. Apparently, Jimin's phobia hadn't been unnoticed.

>>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<>>
Happy 1K+!! ❤️

- Violette 🌷