Price Tag

Unscheduled Update! I update Tuesdays and Fridays, but apparently also random days in between XD

- Violette 🌷

>>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<>>

Park Jimin ran a hand through his blond streaks of hair, the wind outside only slightly ruffling it further for him. His figure was lean and well built, despite his smaller size. The boy prided himself on his versatility, his success highly due to his ability mold seemlessly into each individualized order he's received.

Jimin unzipped his jacket, letting his button up pink shirt catch the slight breeze. His tight black jeans laid on his hips slightly disrupted from an earlier job that day, but Jimin rarely took the time to shift them back into place. He held his phone to his ear as he walked, the other firmly in his front pocket. His Deliveree doormate as well as coworker, Kim Taehyung's, voice strung into the air through the call.

"Has he sent it in yet?" Jimin asked, referring to their mutual friend Hoseok. The boy had begun to fill out an application for the website to hire him onto the team, despite both Jimin's and Taehyung's protests. It was a demanding job, they didn't want their only outside friend to be pulled into the double world the boys lived.

"No, Hoseok is still typing his application up." Taehyung responded. "He's still nervous about shooting his introduction video, but I don't have the heart to tell him that Jin never picks anyone who applies. The man chooses us himself."

"Maybe we shouldn't lie to him." Jimin said quickly as he took his phone from his ear, plugging in his headphones so that he could simultaneously talk while pulling up google maps. He recognized the location he was in, a Deliveree was scheduled to be made by a smoothie shop near by. "He should know the truth, don't you think?"

"Is this about that premium user? Look I can talk to Jin about that-"

"What? No don't." Jimin cut off, "Daddy pays really well, I can handle it. Besides, I'm on my way to deliver an order for a newbie." Jimin smiled, thinking of BabyBoyKook. Or, as he liked to call him, Kookie. He was surprisingly memorable, the angular face and sharp sexy features. Especially the way Kookie had bit his lip attempting to keep in a moan. God, Jimin wanted to hear it again. Couldn't wait for the sound to be made for him and him alone. Jimin was getting hard just thinking about it.

"Hey Chim?"

"Ya Tae?"

"Take care of yourself."

Jimin chuckled slightly, the smoothie store now in his site as well as the parking lot conveniently next to it. He narrowed his eyes in anticipation, feeling his own pulse quicken. There was always a rush that accompanied surprise orders, an adrenaline in the unknown.

"Thanks Tae, I always do."

Jimin hung up the phone, and began to cross the street. He ran another hand through his hair while his gaze locked onto a tall boy with dark brown hair who seemed to be in such a rush to get home that he forgot to take off his employee apron.

Jimin couldn't help but grin.

>>>><<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>><<
A/N - LOOK AT THESE CUPCAKES I FOUND!!!! I wanted to buy one but it was a choice between three dollar iced vanilla coffee vs $6.45 gigantic cupcake....and you guys will learn this sooner or later but I am an absolute coffee addict

It makes me beyond happy that you are liking this story! Seriously, your comments have never failed to make me smile. I love you all ❤️ especially thank you to that_jibooty_- and yoongismom

 I love you all ❤️ especially thank you to that_jibooty_-  and yoongismom

- Violette 🌷