Add To Cart

Long chapter! Sorry!
[X] Smut-ish
Happy 100 Reads!

- Violette 🌷

>>>><<<<>>>>><<<<<<>>>>><<<<<

"W-what?"

There were hands on his hips, fingers looped into the belt hoops of Jungkook's jean pulling his body closer to Jimin's own. Jungkook's mind went blank, all he remembered was picking up his keys and walking out of the smoothie shop before his manager could yell at him for allowing his daydreams to distract him from supervising. Somi ended up forgetting to put the cap on the mixer, splashing an entire kiwi mango smoothie on a fiery red faced customer. In fact, Jungkook was so genuinely terrified that he'd get fired that he ran out of there with his apron still on.

Just before Jungkook reached his car, his shoulder had a hand grab onto it, shoving his back into the frame of his car. It took a second for him to register just who was holding onto his body, who's hands were gripping him, who's lips it was that smiled so.

Park Jimin.

Jimin wasted no time, rubbing the back of Jungkook's neck to keep him steady as his lips trailed the outline of his collar bone, up to the bottom of his jawline, finally to his lips kissing him with a deep, slow, passion that consumed the entirety of the world.

Finally, Jungkook regained his senses and he found a spot to place his arms on the front of Jimin's chest and push him away. "Jimin, I-I can't-"

"You don't want this?" Jimined purred dangerously.

"Not out in the open - again. Get in the car, I can't have my boss catching me. I need this job."

Jimin's eyes twinkled and he let Jungkook open up the door, recline the passenger chair, then sliding in. Jimin soon followed, closing the door and having Jungkook lay down with the shorter boy atop of him. Jungkook sucked in a breath, and Jimin felt pure adrenaline and ecstasy pour over him. It was funny how out of the job, Jimin tended to be a lot more on the gentle cuter side. The minute he's put in the position of his profession, outside of when specifically ordered, he could easily switch up his persona.

Jimin reaches for Jungkook's hand and led it to slide underneath his shirt so that Jungkook's finger tips could trail his skin and it wasn't long until the boy voluntarily began to explore. His touch traced Jimin's abs, each muscle and curve.

"Kookie," Jimin growled as his lips sucked on Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook let out a sweet low rumble and began to unbutton Jimin's shirt. He did all but rip it off the boy's body. There were slightly faded dark marks from prior clients, but Jungkook still found it nothing but beautiful. "What's this?" Jungkook asked, there seemed to be a light bruise of Jimin's left shoulder.

"I ran into a pole," Jimin chuckled and put his hand onto Jungkook's cheek, turning his gaze back towards him and locking it with his own eyes. Jimin leaned forward and kissed Jungkook. His entire being poured into it, the kiss was hungry but deliberate. His tongue deep down the younger's throat, allowing for breaths in between. He wondered what it'd be like if it was his dick in there instead. Jungkook took off his own shirt and threw it in the back, his hand groping Jimin's lower region through the boy's dark jeans.

Jimin let out a sweet, delicate moan. He grinned through his kiss as Jungkook's free hand gripped onto Jimin's back, his nails digging into the skin. Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair, trailing them down Jungkook's chest making the younger's back arch. Jimin moved to unzip Jungkook's jeans and pull them down. He was breathing hard - both of them were - and sweat clinged to their faces.

Jimin shifted, tracing the edges of Jungkook's hands, his fingertips, his waist, until he finally reached the sides of the boy's thighs. Jimin grabbed onto them, hard, and pushed Jungkook up higher on the car seat with a slight jump. Jungkook assisted in shifting his weight forward, allowing for Jimin to gain some room further down the seat. He tugged at his boxers, The fabric gone before he himself even realized.

Jimin dug his nails into the inner part of Jungkook's legs, stretching them out wide and Jungkook let out a moan of anticipating pleasure. The teasing already taking hold of his senses, and Jimin's eyes lit up gaining an almost feral like hue. His lips were placed in an unbelievably angelic like smile, and Jungkook flung his head back, not being able to stare at his ethereal beauty. It was like a knife, piercing into his skin.

Jimin's eyelashes just about touched the boy's cheek as his focus gazed down on Jungkook's boner. His cheeks had a slightly pink hue, Jungkook realized, it had nothing to do with embarrassment. Jungkook wanted to see if those cheeks kept the pink color during a regular day as he liked how the coloring lit up the boy's entire face. The male's cheekbones countered his rounder jaw, and Jungkook wondered what it would be like to trace such an outline with his lips. He looked at Jimin's strong muscles, sculpted by expert hands, wanting to touch, to taste, all of it.

Jungkook bit his lip in a failed attempt to not let out the gasp of sensation which arose from Jimin's mouth around his member. The older flicked his gaze upward, catching Jungkook's eye as the younger clung onto the strands of Jimin's hair, his legs tensing.

Jungkook could hear Jimin choke slightly, and he began to pull away, but Jimin dug his nails into where they were placed on Jungkook's thigh as a warning not to. Jungkook closed his eyes as he his breathing became increasingly more rapid paced. He closed his eyes as to control himself, only to get another warning sting from Jimin.

Something the older had said earlier ran through Jungkook's mind, "I want them open."

Jungkook obeyed.

Jimin slid Jungkook out of his throat, and was atop of him once again with assertiveness that the younger would never have associated with Jimin if he saw the cute way the older conducted his regular daily life. Jimin went to start to undo his own pants, when Jungkook's hand was placed atop his own stopping him.

"Jimin, w-wait."

Jimin looked back at him, hungry and confused. Legally obligated to continue out the order, he couldn't quite understand what he had done wrong. Never before had a client told him to stop. Never once had one had a criticism. Jimin - for the first time since the years he had been with the site - was taken aback.

>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>><
A/N - I found this photo of Abe The Babe while looking for motivational quotes, and I feel like all the motivation I would ever need is completely encompassed in this one photo.

- Violette 🌷

- Violette 🌷