Browsing

Double Update! Sorry Not Sorry

- Violette 🌷

>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<<>>>

"Yooongiiiii, Yooongsss, Yooongsteerrr,"

"Jungkook stop!"

"B-but my account is frozen."

Yoongi sighed through his assortment of shaped Mac and cheese boxes. He was deciding which one to cook for himself, wondering wether he should make the noodles shaped like the Nemo characters, or the ones shaped like his favorite Disney villains. There was even a box of spongebob ones, but he had counted the characters and there were only 15 Patrick Star ones out of the 100+ noodles. Yoongi did not approve of the low ratio.

Jungkook wrapped Jimin's jacket around himself a little tighter. When he had woken up by his boss pounding his fist on his car window - since Jimin and himself didn't move the car out of Smooth Moves parking lot - he realized one of three things.

1. Park Jimin was no longer there.
2. Park Jimin left his jacket.
3. Park Jimin could go fuck himself because now the jacket was Jungkook's.

The fabric was light but cozy, and Jungkook liked its effect when zipped up. It outlined his body nicely without being too clingy to his skin. Addition bonus, it smelled like Jimin. Every time Jungkook closed his eyes he could still picture the older cuddled up in his arms, smiling up at him.

"Of course it's frozen," Yoongi said as he turned on the stove for the water to begin to boil. "You have a three day freeze between orders. It's so one person doesn't tire a Deliveree Boy out."

"But you order almost every day!" Jungkook whined.

"That's a lie, my dude. Even this body," He jazzed his fingers down his figure with a cocky smirk, "needs a break. Besides, I'm Premium. The freeze only lasts a day for me." Yoongi moves to pour his box of Mac and cheese into the boiling water chowing to make the Nemo shaped ones mixed in with the 15 Patrick's. "Just order a different boy. There's no wait time for that."

"I don't want to order a different boy," Jungkook mumbled underneath his breath and he stared at the only non suggestive photo of Jimin the Deliveree Boy site had up of him.

"What? Sorry I didn't hear what you said. You sometimes need to chew your words a bit more kid. I'm an old man. But a beautifully fine oldie, may I add."

"I didn't say anything."

"Look, Just fill put your order form and send it out to them. Then they'll have your order, it just won't get processed till after three days."

"Fine."

So Jungkook did just that. All the while cursing himself for how crazy he could feel his heart beat at simply the thought of seeing Jimin in person again.

"So how was it?" Yoongi said, eyebrows raised with a gleam in his eyes as one would have before showing a person his favorite movie, Boss Baby, who has never watched it.

"Um," Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up, "it was actually-"

"- amazing? Beautiful? Eccentric? Did you cry? You seem like you would be one to cry-"

"Yoongi!"

"What?"

"It was nice, good. I had fun."

"You know what! Let's go see a movie! You and I. It'll take your mind off of your withdrawl."

"Yoongi I'm not interested in you that way-"

"Well fuck, Kook. We talked about this already. I'm gay, you are undecided, doesn't mean every interaction we have with one another is a seductive. I have standards, you know."

"Go to hell."

"Gladly."

Yoongi quickly mixed together the ingredients and then slid the Mac and cheese into a large ziplock bag. He cut the corner of it as one would to frost a cake before grabbing his coat, tossing Jungkook his own, and then walking out the door.

***

"I can't believe that you're eating like that-" Jungkook said in fascination at the way Yoongi squeezes his Mac and cheese plastic ziplock into his mouth with one hand, while driving with the other.

"Fuck off." Yoongi grumbled through a full mouth, but Jungkook could see his grin.

As they approached the movie theatre, Jungkook felt his laugh get caught in his throat. For a second, just one fraction of time, he could have sworn he saw a short boy with light hair enter the theatre door.

>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<<>>
A/N - Low key have eaten Mac and cheese in such a way before....

- Violette 🌷