3 Day Freeze

My body is in Friday mode so today is now Friday...
fight me
- Violette 🌷

>>>>><<<<<<>>>>><<<<>>><

"Hey Jeon," Yoongi teased as he entered the apartment. Jungkook gave the boy a short wave, his eyes barely leaving his phone to glance up at Yoongi's disheveled hair, misbuttoned up shirt, and restless expression. It seemed like the older hadn't gotten a single blink of sleep.

A lot had happened since the two of them had last seen each other, so Jungkook didn't question why Yoongi looked like he had just gotten of the set of those "post sex" cologne ads that had the chiseled jaw-ed shirtless guys hugging a husky while eye fucking you through the magazine cover.

"Millennials, sucked into their phones" Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully as he tussled his hair, "I'm gonna go shower, you keep checking your facegram or snappage or whatever."

"Instagram and Snapchat, Yoongi." Jungkook laughed, "how do you even mix up so many apps? Thats besides the point- I'm checking my email and not social media."

"What for?"

"Business."

Yoongi snorted and headed to the bathroom to shower. "Hey, how many days do you have left?" Yoongi called over the droplets of water coming out of the shower head. The man left the door to the bathroom wide open and the only thing stopping Jungkook from seeing his ass was the condensation on the mirror from the scorching hot water Yoongi showered in.

"What do you mean?"

"Of the freeze you deaf dipshit!"

Jungkook shook his head, giving up on Yoongi's antics as he couldn't make out a single word he said. The younger took one last swing of his protein shake - wanting to keep up with Jimin's thighs of steel - grabbed his jacket, and walked out the door. His whole plan had begun to rile up in his head until the situation was practically screaming at him. Jungkook knew he could fix everything, and once he did Jimin would be his again. Because that's how it works, save the princess get the kingdom.

He might be slightly over optimistic, which was why fresh air was what he needed. Good old muddy city air drenched in car gas and homeless cigarette smoke. Just thinking about it already put his pulse at ease.

***

Jungkook let his feet lead him to wherever they felt like traveling. His mind was still abuzz, but it felt better being away from his chair where all he was doing was reloading his emails over and over again, fine tooning his plan, imagining all the ways the next time he'll see Jimin the boy will light up and say "Kookie, I love you, I'm sorry I left you."

And Jungkook would say "baby it's alright, all that matters is that you're here now" and then Jimin would be all like "sorry I was a meanie and got mad that you practically drowned me and got drunk then called me a slut even though you ordered me in the first place you little shit-"

Well minus the little shit part because Jungkook was definitely not little.

And Jungkook would wrap the boy up in his arms and whisper his plan into Jimin's ear and the older would smile so bright going all like "wow Kookie-" but he'd roll it how Jungkook likes to hear it "-you're so smart and amazing, want to be together forever"

And Jungkook would be all like "I need to think about it, a lot has happened" because he's a macho man and can't give in that easily even though it was him who hurt Jimin and not the other way around but that's completely irrelevant. "let's take things slow, okay?" and then they'd fuck and all would be well-

A loud pounding noise broke Jungkook from his daydream. He snapped out it almost instantly with the realization that the noise was due to a hand grabbing hold of his shoulder, and pushing him into the brink wall of some city building. Pushed him hard.

His spine arched and he hit the back of his head only lightly, but it was enough for it to take a minute to recognize who it was that was caging Jungkook's body. Hands were on both sides of him and there was no escape between the wall and the lips that were grazing his neck.

"Missed me?" Jimin smirked.

>>>><<<<>>>><<<>>>><<<<
A/N - Hey guys!!! I'll get another art up for 5k soon, it's finals time for me so everything is a bit ahhhh 😂🙌❤️ Anyway, I've been thinking that I just want to say I'm no longer into Jikook and so I'm demolishing this fic! Yay yay!! I ship namjin now only🤭 Just kidding, hope you lovelies didn't believe me. Did I get ya? Did my prank work?? I love this fic and Jikook waaaayyy too much 😭💖 Plus, everyone ships namjin, that's not some scandalous cross over 😉

Have a great weekend!!