No Refunds

"Park Jimin," Jungkook slurred, his breath smelled strongly of alcohol. Jimin's attention was more on the water than anything else, his body begging him to run. "Jimin," Jungkook whined as he grabbed his hand to grasp the boy.

The blond struggled slightly, trying to shake the drunk younger off of him which only made Jungkook's grip tighter. "Don't do that," Jungkook whined as Jimin started to take steps away from him. "I payed for you," Jungkook cocked his head to the side and took a step to close the gap between him and Jimin, but Jimin only moves farther back. Unfortunately, the older didn't realize in which direction it was that he was moving.

Jungkook reached out again and got a hold of Jimin. He planted his lips onto the boy's neck and began to bite at the skin, sucking. "You're mine, Jimin. Park Jimin. My Park Jimin." Jungkook giggled as he spoke, unaware of Jimin's hands kicking into survival mode. His mind recognized the younger as Jungkook, but his body was reacting as it had to other clients in the past.

This wasn't the first time Jimin was caught in a situation where he didn't want to be physical.

His hands pushed at Jungkook's chest but the younger was strong. His whole chest and arms were built with lean muscles that even when intoxicated responded well. "Jimmminnn," Jungkook slurred again, "stoooop moving."

Jimin's eyes were wide, but his gaze kept glancing off from Jungkook's face back to the pool. He could feel his phone buzzing in his back pocket. Probably a notification from a client, more have been coming in lately ever since Seokjin had increased his work days. Either it was that or Taehyung might be trying to get a hold of him.

Jungkook started to get frustrated, his face contouring into a scowl. "Jimin," he growled, "Focus on me, not the water. Jimin!" Jimin only gaze him a hazy glance, and it was enough for Jungkook's drunk anger to get the best of him. "Fine," he snapped, and pushed the older hard, laughing as his body flung deep into the water of the pool.

***

The first word that came to mind when Jimin's head was ducked under water, was Namjoon.

Suddenly, he was transported back to a time before Deliveree. A time when a clumsy smiling boy had taken his young boyfriend out to the beach. The pair were holding hands, laughing, having fun. It had taken everything to convince Jin to let them go out today. The overprotective mom in Jin was worried about the tides, they were reported to have increased in strength due to a storm coming in.

But the sun was out at the moment, even with the slight clouds and wind, and so the two boys decided to not cancel plans and go to the beach anyway.

Jimin tugged off his shirt as Namjoon flashed a grin as he did the same. The younger blushed, looking away. He wasn't the assertive type. In fact, before Deliveree Jimin was quite the cute shy boy.

They dusted off some sand from their swim shorts from their trip to the beach a week ago. "I'll race ya," Namjoon jabbed and began running towards the water. Jimin chases after him but tripped over a dip in the sand, falling over his ankle. He jolted from a sudden shock of pain as the muscles twisted, and he sucked in a breath when he applied pressure.

There was a sudden crack of thunder and an income of rain that seemed to manifest in the blink of an eye. The waves began to crash into one another.

"Joon!" Jimin called out, realizing that he couldn't find him in the course of people running out of the water. He tried to stand but his twisted ankle wouldn't allow it. "Namjoon?!" He screamed, feeling tears well up.

"There's someone still in the water!" A stranger yelled, pointing at a man who was increasingly drifting from shore. His hands were flailing, trying to grab hold of anything to stay afloat. Unfortunately, his efforts were in vain. The unstable waves encompassed him, and Jimin laid helpless on the ground, watching as his boyfriend drown before his eyes, and being able to do nothing to stop it.

>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<>>

A/N - I CANT WAIT FOR THE BTS COMEBACK OMG ITS LITERALLY KILLING ME DID YALL SEE THE TEASER BECAUSE I DID AND I AM NOT OK, I REPEAT, I AM NOT OKAK

- Violette 🌷