Cowardly, but Caring Friend

By the time Guinevere had got to where the flying Pokemon was, it wasn't there anymore. She also didn't want to knock because she knew that whatever that Pokemon saw, it was bad. Guinevere just stood by the door and waited for someone to come out. No one actually did, but when someone did, she hid in the opposite corner. 

This is what she did when a Pikachu, a Squirtle, and a Blastoise went into a different house not far from the one she was at. And, being a little curious like her previous evolution, she had headed over to investigate. 

But, she realized that it was a treehouse more than a normal house. She started climbing up to the door, but a friendly "Hey!" got her attention. She looked up, but there was no one looking at her. Guinevere looked down and there was a Steenee. The Pokemon was looking up and waving at her. 

Guinevere climbed down to greet the Steenee, completely forgetting that she wanted to hear what the pokemon that went up the tree wanted to talk about. Her parents told her to be friendly to all the Pokemon she saw, even the ones that wanted her dead.

"Hi, I'm Guinevere!" Guinevere said, introducing herself. "I'm looking for a place to stay for the night and maybe forever." (She muttered the last three words.) "Oh, that's nice!" the Steenee smiled. "My name is Tsuade. You can stay with me and my mom. My mother won't mind."

Tsuade then said something that made the Kirlia smile, "She's always hospitable to those who are lost or need care." 

It only had been 10 minutes, but she made a new friend. The last she heard from the treehouse was just this simple line: "She'll be here tomorrow, so be packed and ready by morning."

Smiling as bright as the sunshine outside, it seems that fate made Guinevere and Tsuade, even though they were different pokemon and had just met, become friends.