On the Island...

On the island, Guinevere hid their raft, that way no one would either take it or it be seen and stolen. They were still around the shorelines when, in the distance, they saw a boat that had some unbeknownst to them because of the fog, but that was lifting.

They just headed North of their raft, hoping to find the Mystery Dungeon that held the Orb. But, after taking a few steps, they heard a scream and then vines being wrapped around something. Guinevere stopped looking at the map for just a brief period to hear the screams, but when she did, all she saw were treetops and a mountain pass.

She and Tsuade looked at each other and gulped. The mountain pass was far and high. They knew that they had to climb it soon. "Well, let's just hope for the best," both thought. Since they hid their raft at the east part of the part of the island and came from that area as well, it took them a bit.

After what seemed to be myriads of myriads of hours, Guinevere and Tsuade made out of the forest and looked at the mountain that loomed up ahead. It was way bigger than looked back in the forest. "Oh my." Tsuade awed, looking up so far, she fell backward. Guinevere helped her friend get back up, and the two started up the mountain.