Revealing the Truth Back at the HQ...

Guinevere and Tsuade climbed up the tree as fast as they could. They stopped where there was a window with Geek laying on a bed. His right side was all right, but on his left, it wasn't as lucky.

There was dried blood on Geek's left arm, even though it was previously bandaged, and the stream was from his elbow to his paw. Geek started to stir. He tried moving his left arm, but couldn't lift it completely off the bed he was confined in. He lifted it a centimeter off the covers and put it back down. 

Then, he looked around the room. Guinevere saw his face. Geek looked like he saw the room before. Using his other paw, he took the covers and there was cloth covering his abdomen. His legs weren't covered, but his hips were covered in bandages. He tried getting out, probably to avenge that Blastoise, but couldn't because when he moved, the once dried liquid would pour again.

Geek then closed his eyes and vanished without a single trace. Tsuade looked at Guinevere, but Guinevere didn't look back. Tsuade asked where Guinevere thought Geek went. Guinevere didn't respond. All she did was climb down the tree. Tsuade followed her.

Guinevere started walking away from the tree, with Tsuade not far behind. Guinevere suddenly stopped, with gloom clouds swirling. Tsuade walked up to her friend and asked, like any caring friend would, "What is the matter?"

Guinevere said nothing. She just fell to her knees, cupping her hands and filling them with her tears. Tsuade asked again. Guinevere then wiped her tears, took out her photo and showed it to her friend.

Tsuade, after a little bit, gave back the picture, which Guinevere returned to her backpack

Tsuade, after a little bit, gave back the picture, which Guinevere returned to her backpack. "I can see why you are sad, Gwen." Tsuade said, getting on her knees and patting Guinevere on the back. "You miss your family. Care to tell me what happened?" Through some sniffles and sobs, Guinevere nodded and told Tsuade what happened.

After telling the story, Guinevere looked at the treehouse and thought about Geek. If he were to put himself in more risk than he already was in, he would be dead as a doornail.

"Stop crying for a second, Winny." Tsuade said. "Don't worry. You will see them soon. Geek may be going through something now, but he'll be back to his normal self. Now, wound up your broken heart and let's see how the Riolu is doing."

Guinevere stopped crying and looked at Tsuade, who was smiling brightly, like how Guinevere would smile at Tsuade. Guinevere could help but smile just as brightly back. The two went up to the floor before the top of the treehouse and listened close to the conversation and action that was up ahead.