Tiresome Trek

Guinevere and Tsuade followed the boat until it stopped in the Aloha region. By now, their muscles ached, they were hungry, and had no shelter. Guinevere thought the Aloha region was a good spot to stop, since both she and Tsuade were dragged on from their rest. 

The two found a tree, got some branches that were around the tree and started a fire not too close to the tree, but right underneath it's big, magnificent branches. Their Bellies were about empty, so Guinevere gave some berries to Tsuade and went around to see if there were any in the bushes nearby.

The moon shown brightly, about a quarter in the sky, when the Kirlia came back. Tsuade was sleeping on one of her leaves she called ears. Luckily, the tree was short enough for them, and it's leaves could make any small Pokémon feel warm. Guinevere, with her last remaining strength, climbed up the tree and tore off two leaves. She put one over Tsuade and she put one around her, as she drifted to sleep. But before she did, she looked around and saw the treehouse on the horizon. "There might be hope for every Pokémon around," she thought, as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

While she was looking for berries for tomorrow, she saw Petal Town. She didn't go in it, but she saw Whimsy. She was holding a scarf, and Guinevere could see what colors they were. It seemed that Whimsy was going through a flashback, from what Guinevere saw. The sun was also setting, so the 2' 7" Pokémon had to get back to the makeshift camp. While she did, she thought, "that scarf must be of some importance to either her or Geek. That's probably why she was in Petal Town."

But, as night fell, Guinevere got a little more drowsy with every 3 steps until she got to camp. There, she did what she did and went to sleep.