The Glow of Rememberance

On the way up to the floor where Geek and the Pikachu, everything went absolutely black. Guinevere had decided it would be best to both of them to stop because when it was dark like this, anything can happen.

"I'm not used to this darkness." Tsuade said, "For me, this is advanced darkness or something."

"Well it's not total darkness," Guinevere said, as she pointed up the stairs. She was right. There was a purple glow and a faint sound of electricity up at the top floor. On the way there, the darkness lifted and there was a loud THUD! that shook the mountain. Guinevere and Tsuade fell down from the shaking.

The shaking was brief, so the two got back up and continued up the floors as fast as they could. When they got to the second-to-final floor, they heard a monologue going on. Guinevere peaked outside. There was Geek, the Pikachu, and a Necrozama. The Pikachu fell backwards and there was just Geek, who was tired and weak, and the Necrozama, who was taking pleasure in Geek and what he looked like.

All of a sudden, Geek's eyes glowed a vivid purple and a blood red. Guinevere hid underneath the door to the next floor. She was trying to remember when and where she saw a purple glow before. Then, it came to her, like slapping her in the face. She told Tsuade, who was looking out at what was going on, what she remembered.

"Before I met you, I saw a purple glow from afar!" she excitingly told her friend. "That purple glow is one of Geek's eyes is glowing!" Tsuade put her hands up onto her cheeks like she saw a ghost. Then she dropped them and continued to look at the battle going on. "Nice of you to point that out, Arceus." she thought, giving a "No dip, Sherlock" face at Guinevere behind her back.

The battle had went around the mountain, but suddenly there was a tornado around the place Guinevere and Tsuade were. "This is no ordinary tornado." Tsaude awed. "This is Geek's final attack." Guinevere realized. Geek spun the Necrozama around so fast, and flung that Pokémon so far, the Necrozama was like a frisbee in the air. Geek looked out to where he flung him. It seems that the Necrozama won't be bothering him or his friends anymore. But, since that final attack took all his energy, and he was weak to begin with, his legs gave way, and he fell onto the mountain floor.

Guinevere and Tsuade gasped in horror. 

Geek imagined what would have happened if he was alive still, how everyone would cheer for him and his friends destroying the evil like in times past, before he closed his eyes for the final time. Then, he closed his eyes, sleeping eternally. 

When Geek started to close his eyes, the Pikachu began to stir. He ran over to Geek, quite anxious. Geek didn't do anything. Then, laying his head on the Riolu's stomach, the Pikachu started crying. "No, it can't be. It can't. You risked your life for everyone, but now you are gone." 

Then, he looked at an orb. It's green and blue contents rose and fell like a lava lamp. It was on a pedestal, a quite fancy one at that. 

Guinevere couldn't focus anymore. She was crying, too. Geek was, like, a role model for her, but, now, he is gone forever. She sat on the stairs, bawling. It was leaving her parents all over again. She felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Tsuade. 

"Wenie, take a look," she said, pointing at a Pokémon. A Zoroark, to be exact. Guinevere wiped her tears from her cheeks and looked. Suddenly, she felt like that one morning when Tsuade was in her face. The Zoroark sent another burst of wind toward the Pikachu and waved to tease him.

Guinevere heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. "Someone's coming. Hide!"

(Oh, and for that "No dip, Sherlock" face of Tsuade's I meant this. Thanks for reading. ~ Author)

 ~ Author)