Geek's Future, According to His Friends

Like a ninja of the night, Guinevere and Tsuade made it all the back up to the treehouse and saw a few Pokémon she didn't see before. The only one that was familiar was the Squirtle. 

The three Pokémon were talking to each other and didn't know that they were being watched. They just minded their own business, talking about Geek. Then they stopped talking and looked at the Riolu. Geek was up, wearing nothing around his neck. He had sagging bags under his eyes and his fur was all messed up.

Both Guinevere and Tsuade heard the Squirtle say, "He's weak, drained, and getting worse." Geek certainly looked like one of those three. He looked "drained," like he pulled two all nighters and didn't get any sleep in between.

They also heard, probably from one of the other Pokémon, "His brain has seem to be on overload" and "I'm starting to fear the worst."

Then, a little bit later, they heard the door open. Geek walked out, still looking tired from earlier, and looked out toward the direction of the sea. He probably had friends out there that didn't return in the last couple days and he was starting to get worried. But, whatever the reason, Geek teleported down and sat on the trunk of the tree.

Guinevere and Tsuade peeked over the edge of the floor. Geek was just laying there, minding his own beeswax and such. 

"It now needs to be a matter of time for us to head down and ask if we could help him in any way possible." Guinevere thought, carefully.