Geek's Revival

It took a lot of time and effort, but the two made it back to the Tower of Legends. There, from the bridge, Guinevere and Tsuade saw the Zoroark and a bunch of other Legendary Pokémon a couple floors up. They heard a bit of the conversation, but not the whole thing.

"How'd you manage this?" "Little sucker wasted all his energy fighting Necrozma....Easy picking." "We can continue." If Guinevere had fingers, she would be biting them to the absolute edge, but then, she stopped. She marched across the bridge, and started climbing the wall, despite the tower being tilted over the lava dangerously.

Tsuade didn't pay attention until she saw Guinevere on the wall. Her pupils shrunk smaller than an atom and as fast as a Deoxys. She didn't know how Guinevere got up there, but she knew, if she fell, she would either burn in the lava or have her HP almost to null if she landed on the ground, due to fall damage. She rushed over and began to yell out Guinevere's name, but she stopped herself.

"If I yell Guinevere's name, she will be noticed by those bad guys. Better not." she thought. Guinevere, on the other hand, was looking through a window in the wall. It was small, but it was big enough for her to peak over. There, she saw Geek in a glass chamber. The chamber then was being filled with a strange, red, 25% transparent gas. Then, she saw the Pokémon that took Geek. They were menacing, so much in fact, they could put a Cubone to shame.

After a few minutes, the gas disappeared and the chamber was lifted. "Strange." Guinevere thought, looking briefly at the glass. "That gas made everything inside red. Even the glass!" She then looked at Geek. He was up, with no bags underneath his eyes now. But, there were a few things different now.

Geek, as Guinevere last remembered, had a hoodie, a green and dark gray scarf and pure red eyes, like any Riolu would. When one of the big Pokémon went to see (and probably tease) Geek and got his attention, Geek only looked halfway. One of the other Pokémon took Geek out and spun him around. Geek took that Pokémon and threw them into one of the rock walls.

Guinevere now saw what Geek's eyes were now like. They were a purple, like her scarf, but much darker. The other Pokémon, who was doing a victory dance and monologuing when Geek was still in the chamber, stopped doing his dance and asked in disbelief, "HOW?!"

Geek gave a quirky smirk. "Well, aren't you smart?" he asked. Still in disbelief, the other Pokémon asked, "Why didn't the gas work?!"

Suddenly, a sky blue encased itself within the room. Guinevere looked at Geek's weapon. It was like the Pikachu's lightning staff, but more like a Cubone's staff and it was the source of the glow. Then, the two started to fight. Even though she couldn't hear it, it seemed that Geek was humming to a tune of a song while fighting. The opponent went down as easy as a Training Dummy. Geek now turned to the first Pokémon.

The first Pokémon snatched the Bone Staff and kicked Geek to a wall, almost breaking the window Guinevere was at. Guinevere thought that with a kick that had such power, Geek would have been really dead, but there came a flash of purple from the smoke. 

Geek walked out of the smoke like a boss and told the first Pokémon, "In truth, I was an Abnormal all this time. The reason why I was tired all the time was that I was taken from my power source." Guinevere knew that meant the scarf Whimsy was holding when she was in Petal Town. "But, thanks to your Abnormal gas," Geek finished, summoning another Bone Staff, "I feel a lot better. Quite better than I did in ages!"

Guinevere couldn't see what else was going on, for everyone headed to the doorway. She climbed down and met Tsuade down below. "Why did you cli-?!" Tsuade started, but was silenced by Ms. Guinevere's Hand. 

"Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh." shushed Guinevere. "Shut up. I got something better than your complaints."

Then, Guinevere saw what she saw up there. Tsuade was amazed. Then, there was noise from inside the tower. The sound of blasters, wind and, after a little bit, cheering filled the tower. From the window that Guinevere and Tsuade were at, they saw Geek telling the Pikachu and everyone around him what actually happened. They heard, "I wasn't dead, just drained from all my power" and "the gas they used on me didn't change me, it revived me." It was from Geek himself.

Mentally, Tsuade and Guinevere gave a sigh of relief. Then, the crew of Pokémon headed outside. Suddenly, there was a crash and a blinding light. There now stood a Charizard amongst the group. Everyone piled onto his back and he took off, flying back to the HQ.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!" Guinevere smiled, brighter than ever before. "Let's go see him for real!" And, the two Pokémon teleported back to the Mainland.