Eavesdropping and Interrupting Accidentally

Guinevere woke, being shook around like bush in a hurricane. It was Tsuade. When the Steenee had stopped shaking Guinevere like a Mimikyu, she told the Kirlia everything she missed.

Apparently, Whimsy, the flying Pokémon that Guinevere kept on seeing, had went to see the Riolu was talking to him about something. Tsuade couldn't see the face of Whimsy, but by what she saw, Whimsy was smiling. 

Whimsy and the Riolu had a conversation Tsuade couldn't make out entirely, but she heard, "The few extra hours of sleep," "Relaxing," and "I don't feel any different." She didn't hear anything else because the two went to the balcony and couldn't be heard from again, but she heard that the Riolu was heading toward the Tower of Legends when the two Pokémon came back after doing who knows what on the balcony.

Guinevere swung her backpack around so it would be facing front of her. She looked through every compartment and after a few minutes, she found a compass and a map that had every location labelled.

When Tsuade looked at the map, her jaw dropped harder than a Charizard throwing a boulder.

"Where did you even have that map?" Tsuade asked, after being in shock for a good, solid 10 seconds.

"Quite simple, really." Guinevere replied. "When I was still in my village, there was a book that had a full map on it. I simp-." Tsuade accidentally interrupted, "You simply ripped it right out? Isn't that stealing?" 

Guinevere gave her friend a look that said, "What makes you think that? Didn't your mom tell you not to interrupt people? I didn't steal it. Now, let me finish."

"I didn't rip it straight from the book. I copied it." Guinevere said, putting the stuff back in the backpack and climbing down the tree. Tsuade thought, "Oh." Then she climbed down as well.

When she got to the bottom, Guinevere had took the compass and map out again and put on her backpack. The two started toward Tower of Legends, unaware of the dangers ahead.