Conclusions

After reappearing on the Mainland, Guinevere and Tsuade took a look around the town that was nearby. It was a nice and peaceful town. A Charmeleon stood outside a building, announcing the rebuilt building's grand reopening. Other Pokémon were just in groups, chatting on the side of the trail, unaware of what would come moments later.

After the Explorers told everyone that the Abnormals were locked up, things started showing a silver lining for the best.

The Legendaries guarded the Aloha region, the Gengar and his group of Haunters became a rescue team and the groups for new teams went overboard. So much in fact, the Pikachu Guinevere remembered had a headache. But, there was one request that he found so interesting, so enticing, that he showed Geek it. Could you guess who's application that was?

None other than Guinevere and Tsuade's. The Pikachu did like how they presented their application and even how they came in, even if they were over a foot taller than he was. When their application was approved, Guinevere and Tsuade were like a girl asking a boy if the girl could go out with him. It was like a dream come true.

But, there was one thing...
What about their parents?

Guinevere thought about this. Surely, her parents might have still been grieving about her parting, and Tsuade's mom might have been searching for her, after all this time. Guinevere got an idea. Every month, some time during it, the two Pokémon would send letters to their parents. Tsuade thought that was a nice idea and still do it to this day.

Guinevere's parents are no longer in grief now. They now know that their little Kirlia was alive and with someone trusted.

And that, my fellow reader, is the end of Flipped Perspectives.

"Goodnight, everybody!" ~ Yakko Warner.