Battle in the Forest

Tsuade woke up to the sound of someone shouting, though it was quite the distance, "I WILL MAKE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"

She realized that Guinevere last night put a leaf on her, to act as a blanket. The Steenee got up, about half way, leaning on one arm and looking at her best friend, and smiled. Guinevere was kind, even if it meant her energy going to waste on those she cares about.

Tsuade thought of waking Guinevere, but decided not to, due to the bags under the Kirlia's eyes. The Steenee then got up, ate a berry or two that Guinevere left out last night, and went to where the shouting was. When she got there, she dived into some bushes because an Aura Sphere had zipped by her, almost making her faint right there on the spot, but she dodged it before it hit her.

From the bush, she saw Geek fighting a Blastoise. But, since it was so dark, all she saw was silhouettes of a Riolu and the Blastoise.

Many battle scenes later, Tsuade headed back as fast as her legs and her dress could take her. She had to tell Guinevere what happened!

When she got to where Guinevere was, she was putting the last berry in the same pocket of that pocket that held the previous berries. She still had bags under her eyes, but they were barely visible. Guinevere looked at Tsuade, though she was still sleepy, and gave a smile. It wasn't her usual smile, but it was one that if you looked at her, eye to eye, you would be cheered up, no matter the situation.

Tsuade then sat down and told her what happened. Guinevere didn't react like she was surprised. In fact, she didn't react at all. She got up, rubbed her eyes, and looked toward the treehouse. "Geek needs our help, more than ever," she thought as she headed toward the raft.