Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Lost In My Blood
Sarah Wilson
1086 Words
~

It's been a few weeks and we've finally landed in Toronto. I'm staying the day, or at least the afternoon here, while Shawn drives to Pickering.

I have a dinner with Charlie in about ten minutes. It'll be nice since I've only talked to him when he ends up in first aid because of a failed dance move, not realizing where he's walking, or something else.

I dress pretty nicely, a floral dress with gold jewelry and heels. I walk down to the restaurant, it's only a few minutes from the hotel. Charlie's already sitting down but he notices me and tells the hostess to let me through.

I sit down and there's already a drink there. He notices my confusion "I wanted you to try it. It's cranberry and ginger. It might burn a little or taste weird but it's nice with the cranberry." I nod and take a sip.

~ Charlie Puth POV

Yeah it burns because I spiked it with vodka. She'll be completely out of it as soon as she's finished half the drink.

It'll only get her halfway there though, I need her knocked out. That'll come later.

I ask her normal questions and it only takes fifteen minutes and she's barely making sentences. I breathe out nervously, knowing that there's no going back now.

I pay for everything and start walking her to my plane waiting on the runway. It takes a while but it's all in an effort to tire her out more.

Once we're there I help her get settled. She makes no comment about why she's in a plane, just how "nice and pretty" it is. Once she sits I give her a concoction of sedatives mixed into more vodka and tell her it'll help her hangover.

I tell my team to start flying and leave the plane swiftly, running to my car. I have to get to Pickering as fast as I can. If I'm with him when he notices she's gone, I'll drop on the suspect list.

It takes me about half an hour and I text him to leave the front door unlocked. I go in and politely greet his family before going up to his room.

Shawn looks around, quite frantically "Where's Sarah?" I already prepared for this "She decided that since she was still sober she'd look around town then book a hotel for the night. I didn't want her to feel like I was stalking her and following her around so I drove down here. She'll be fine."

~ Shawn Mendes POV

Fine?! A woman, alone, in downtown at night. Everything could go wrong!

Panic sets in and I call her, text her, a million times. Nothing. She's out of range on find my iPhone. I'll give her until the morning and then it's no mercy.

I go to bed, barely sleeping. I can't bear the thought that she's not okay. I wake up and call her again, still nothing. Her phone is still on.

I run downstairs, waking my mom up "She- She's gone! I need to go to Toronto!" My mom looks at me confused for a few seconds but as soon as it clicks in her mind I can see the concern on her face "Let's go."

~ Sarah Wilson POV

What the hell happened? Where am I? I sit up, every muscle in my body aching. The room spins and I can't make sense of anything.

I hear people talking in another room but I don't recognize the voices. I pat down my pockets to find my phone, gone.

I stand up slowly, walking around the room to find a door or a window. It's a dead grey room, no beds, nothing. I find a door but it has no handle on my side. I take a deep breath and bang on it as hard as I can, crying out in agony.

Someone comes up "Step away from the door or it'll never open." I grunt and keep hitting it "I'm not here to make friends. Get away!" I give up and step back.

The door opens and a guy who I've never seen before steps in. How did I even get here! I didn't drink any alcohol! "What the hell do you want!" I spit.

He smirks "I'd stop talking like that if you want to ever walk out of here alive. And I want, my boss wants, your boyfriend. He's in the public eye so we didn't want to mess with him. But without you, he's pathetic. So here you are."

What the hell? That's no reason to kidnap someone. Kidnap.. I'm off the grid. No ones gonna come to save me. I start walking backwards to the wall, hyperventilating. I slide down the wall, crouching up. I'm gone.. I'm gone.. He shrugs and leaves, locking the door. I'm gone.

~ Shawn Mendes POV

It's almost been 24 hours.. She'd be awake by now. She would've seen my calls.

I'm in Toronto with my mom, checking at every hotel for someone checked in under her name. Nothing.

I've cancelled all the events except for my actual performance tonight, I don't know how I'm gonna do it.
My mom is at the police station now, filing a missing persons report. I'm going to kill whoever took her from me.

I'm lost. Hours pass and there's still nothing about her popping up. I'm sitting in silence backstage, trying to convince myself to go and perform.

I haven't told the fans yet. I'm sure they know something's up though.

Andrew has to push me on stage before I go on. I don't really greet them, I sit at my stool and start going through my set list. This means nothing, she's not here.

I look at the sound control console where she'd always me, dancing to my songs and giving me a thumbs up. Tears brim my eyes and I try to stop them but I can't.

I finish the show but as soon as I'm off the stage I collapse to the floor, sobbing and screaming "WHERE IS SHE!?"

They call in my mom and she tries to calm me down but she can't. I promised her nothing would happen to her and something did.

I tweet the picture that the police sent us, with all the information people need. If I can't find her alone, 18 million people can.

A/N: Thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment! ❤️