[s] Control

I don't feel good about this but imam write it anyways. Other people write this and they're good and I'm shit, so... here's my not-so-smutty version :)

Taehyung frowned as he tried to focus on his book. All he wanted was to read peacefully and see if the main character died in the end. But the young alpha couldn't focus as he heard the noises coming from down the hall and the faint scent filtering under that door. It made his head spin slightly and he shook it repeatedly to get his mind back on the book. But lord was it hard for him.

He was the only alpha left in the house today; Namjoon and Yoongi had just about no self control and Jungkook was too dangerous because of how young he was. His age didn't stop him from crushing hard on Jimin, even though he was with Yoongi, who had recently mated with the omega. Taehyung was trusted by the omegas because he had great self-control and often locked himself away when they were in heat, so he was allowed to stay in the large house.

Jin was silent at his spot at the kitchen counter, where he was preparing snacks for the omega in heat. Heats usually lasted for a few days, so he always made snacks so that they wouldn't have to leave their bedrooms in that state. When a particularly loud moan drifted to the kitchen, Taehyung growled and scared the eldest omega. "Sorry, hyung," he grumbled as he put his book down and looked over to Jin to check on him. Jin smiled and shook his nerves off a little bit. "It's okay, TaeTae. If it's too much for you, you know you can leave, right?" he said as he came over to ruffle the young alpha's hair.

Taehyung shook his head and deeply inhaled Jin's scent. Even though it should have kicked his instincts into overdrive, it only calmed him down and allowed him to regain his focus. Jin understood and was totally fine with it; he'd rather distract Taehyung so that he wouldn't growl again. "Joon-hyung will be mad if he catches my scent on you," the alpha chuckled as he nuzzled into Jin's stomach. The omega chuckled and ran a hand through Taehyung's hair. "I'm not mated, Tae. And Joon can hop off my dick; you're my favorite alpha and he knows it."

Everything was quiet, save the whimpers from down the hall. A door opened and closed, then feet plodded through the house and echoed on the wooden floors until Jimin appeared; bedhead, sleepy-eyed and wreaking of his mate. "Hobi-hyung woke me up. He's so loud!" he pouted as he sat down next to Taehyung, who kept his face buried in Jin's stomach. Jin sighed and shook his head at Jimin. "Don't give us that shit, Jimin. You're even louder than he is. You're the loudest of all the omegas," he said with an eyeroll. Jimin only shrugged and laid his head on the alpha's shoulder.

Jin's eyes widened as he felt the grip Taehyung had on him as Hoseok moaned louder than he had been all night. "Tae...?" he asked cautiously, only receiving a grunt in return. Jimin cautiously wrapped his arms around the alpha to calm him down. "Deep breaths," he whispered as Taehyung breathed in Jin's scent even more. After a while, everything went silent and Taehyung sighed in relief as he pulled up Jin's shirt and kissed his stomach as an apology.

The eldest went back to making snacks while Jimin rubbed Taehyung's back as he tried to distract him some more. He fell asleep after about two minutes, which made the alpha chuckle in amusement. "Hey, Tae? I'm sure Hoseok's taking a break. Can you bring this to him?" Jin asked as he handed the alpha a sandwich and bottle of water. He looked warily at the eldest as he said, "D-do you think it will be w-wise to send me in there with him? I-I don't want to hurt him." Jin smiled and nodded. "You're a good boy. I know nothing will happen."

He took a deep breath as he stood in front of Hoseok's door with the older's food. "Hyung, I have a snack for you. Jin-hyung told me to bring it to you," he called and tried hard not to shiver as he heard a pitiful cry of, "Come in." With all his courage and self-control, he opened the door and was immediately hit with an arousing scent and he held in a growl.

Hoseok was sprawled out on his bed; thighs tense and torso covered with cum. His inner thighs glistened with slick and his chest heaved, cock rock-hard and dripping, twitching when the scent of the young alpha reached his senses. "Taehyung!" he moaned and the alpha tensed up and held himself together. "Hoseok-hyung, you need to eat," he grumbled and the older lifted his head to lock eyes with him. "O-okay," he whined and slowly sat up. "I-I-I," he tried, but Taehyung nodded and set Hoseok's food on the bedside table and walked into the bathroom.

Taehyung shook his head again to clear it as he filled the tub with cold water. It usually helped the omegas when they needed to eat; they could focus on eating instead of pleasure. He splashed some water on his face before he went back to the bedroom to find the older masturbating and moaning his name. "Hyung, you need to eat. Work with me here," Taehyung grunted as he carefully lifted the older up and walked him back to the bathroom, setting him down in the cold water. He shivered and that glaze over his eyes went away a little bit. He looked around and then sank into the cold water a little.

"Thanks, Tae. I-I'm sorry," he mumbled sheepishly once he had eaten and was a little calmer, although the alpha sitting on the floor beside the tub seemed like he was in pain. "Are you okay?" the omega asked as he stared. Taehyung shook his head and held his torso. "No. Are you done now?" he growled and the older backed away in the tub. Once he realized what he did, Taehyung's expression went soft and he pouted. "I'm sorry. I just... I don't want to hurt you," he mumbled and Hoseok shook his head. "It's okay. I'm done now..."

Once he was back on the bed, the effects of his heat rolled through him again and he tried to hold in a moan for the alpha's sake. "T-Tae," he whined and just before he opened the door, Taehyung turned around. Hoseok bit his lip as he felt his arousal pool out of him in warm waves and his dick twitched. "K-kiss me... Please." His voice was quiet and unsure, as well as desperate. The alpha shook his head and gripped the door tight. "I can't. I can't," he said as softly as he could.

The omega was having none of it. He whined and shifted on the bed. "Taehyung, please! Please just kiss me!" he shouted and Taehyung growled as lowly as possible. He ripped himself from the door and moved to hover over the needy omega, who looked at him with fear and arousal in his eyes. The alpha's glare softened and he ran a thumb over the older's cheekbone before kissing him lovingly and tenderly; the way he's wanted to kiss the older since he first met him. He licked the older's bottom lip and pushed his way into his mouth, marking his mouth as his before he pulled away.

"I'm not doing this to you. I can't take advantage of you," he whispered against the older's lips. Hoseok frowned and whined, but the alpha shook his head and kissed his nose. "I'm sorry. I have to go," he said and the omega nodded in defeat. "B-but... Can I h-have your s-shirt? Your scent..." he sighed and Taehyung nodded and stood up, pulling his shirt over his head and handed it to the older. Hoseok smiled and with one more kiss, he left the room.

"Tae, where's your shirt?" Jimin asked cautiously once the alpha returned. Taehyung shrugged and immediately went to hug Jin again, instantly calming his hormones down. "Hyung wanted it. I didn't touch him." The eldest frowned and rubbed the younger's bare back soothingly. "It's alright, Tae. We know. You're a good boy," he said and the young alpha smiled slightly. "I love him."

"We know you do."