Protector

sequel to Heat, because I wanted to make another story off of it, but ya girl had no clue how to start it. now she does (obviously)

"I can't believe you sucked his dick!" 

I blushed furiously, nearly jumping over the table just to slap my hand over Jungkook's mouth. Namjoon choked on his ramen, looking at me wide-eyed as he continued to cough out noodles. A bunch of other people in the cafeteria stared at us, but I ignored them, wrenching my hand away from Jungkook when he tried to lick me. 

"Will you shut the fuck up? They'll hear you!" I whisper-yelled, looking out across the cafeteria to the table where the three omegas and lone beta sat. Jimin was chatting Yoongi's ear off, while Jin helped Hoseok on a math problem he didn't understand. Before they could feel my gaze upon them, I turned back to the other two alphas. 

Jungkook was still flabbergasted, shoveling down his food. "I can't believe you abandoned our double-date because you were sucking dick, Tae," Namjoon said, pretending to be offended once he regained control of himself. I simply looked down at my sandwich, letting out a big sigh. 

"Hoseok-hyung was in heat, guys. He said it didn't hurt as much when I was there, so I simply stayed the weekend with him. I didn't want him to be in pain," I mumbled, earning teasing coos from my friends. "Hyungie, you're such a soft alpha," Jungkook said, poking my cheek, giggling when I slapped his hand away. "I still can't believe you didn't take him, though. If it was Yoongi I would have just -"

He made really suggestive hand gestures, making pleasured faces and silent moans as I looked at him in disgust. "No wonder your innocent little boyfriend hits you all the damn time," I replied, earning a warning growl from my friend. Namjoon placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Enough, dumbass. But he is right, Tae. I can't believe you fought off your instincts that long. Wasn't it frustrating?" 

I shrugged again, taking a bite of my sandwich. "Not really. Maybe? I don't know. I was too focused on him," I admitted, but Jungkook scoffed. "You at least had to rub one off once, right?" he asked, mouth full of food. My face turned red as I nodded. "Yeah, actually. A few times. But I didn't do it in front of him. He was already kind of nervous that I was seeing him naked, and you know how that's frowned upon." 

Both of my friends nodded, but before anything else could be said, there was a shout across the cafeteria. 

All three of us jerked our heads towards the disturbance, only to find a group of alphas hounding our omegas and Jin. Jin and Jimin were both standing, probably telling the alphas off while Hoseok and Yoongi cowered behind them, eyes wide in fear. Jungkook and I always went for rather timid people. 

My main focus was Hoseok; he wasn't used to alphas all over the place, plus he had just been in heat. His scent was still rather strong and even more alluring than usual, but at the moment, it became so pungent that it made a couple people cough; the poor thing was terrified. 

"Taehyung -" 

I shrugged Jungkook off as I narrowed my eyes in anger, marching across the cafeteria to rescue my omega. Hoseok was mine, dammit, and no one was going to take him from me, especially not the bastard who had his hands on his thighs. 

A growl ripped through me as I threw the alpha to the floor - recognizing him as Jaehyun - and took my place in front of Hoseok, hiding him from view. 

"The fuck do you think you're doing, Jaehyun?" I snarled once the alpha had straightened himself up. He glared at me, clenching his fists at his sides. "I was just trying to get some, Kim! You never stopped me before!" he yelled, only causing my blood to boil more.