Jealousy

I've come to notice that Taehyung and Hoseok can get a little jealous when they show other members affection sometimes. This is Hoseok's point of view from when Taehyung and Jungkook had to kiss each other. 

My heart dropped as Taehyung sat nervously on the stool. He looked so beautiful dressed as a prince, a sheepish smile on his face as he chewed on his thumb in anticipation. I could have just focused on that - my boyfriend's royal beauty - but the reason he was smiling prevented me from doing so. 

Taehyung was going to be kissed by Jungkook. And then he was going to kiss Jungkook, too. And it hurt so much to simply sit behind the camera and let it happen. 

I didn't care that it was for an episode of our show; that it meant nothing. I was Taehyung's first kiss on Rookie King and that meant everything to him; it meant everything to me. So maybe this simple kiss would mean something to Taehyung and Jungkook, because it definitely meant something to ARMY.

Our fans shipped my boyfriend and Jungkook hard. They call it TaeKook, but it just hurts my heart. I kissed Taehyung on camera so many times as proof that he was mine, but they always overlooked it. Only a handful had caught on to our relationship. Seeing 'proof' that my boyfriend and Jungkook were a thing would definitely send the fans into a frenzy. 

In reality, Taehyung was betraying me and it cut so deeply. 

Yoongi side-eyed me as Jungkook nervously approached Taehyung. He knew. He was the first to know about my relationship with our younger Daegu boy. I felt so bad for Yoongi; he had crushed hard on me for the longest time, but I always rejected him. Now, it didn't matter - he had Jimin. 

"Hey," he said quietly so that the mic wouldn't pick it up. I simply kept my eyes trained on Taehyung, who was already blushing like crazy. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Jin and Jimin yelled, chanting wildly next to Namjoon as Jungkook finally kissed Taehyung's cheek. My boyfriend died laughing, his face the darkest crimson I had ever seen and a huge, boxy smile hidden behind his hand. Jungkook was laughing too, a proud smile on his face. 

But it was all in the background as I stared at my boyfriend. He had enjoyed it. He really did. 

My heart dropped as they changed places; Jungkook once again portraying a nervous bunny. I remained stoic. 

"Come on, Tae! Do it!" Jimin yelled, screaming as my boyfriend walked past Jungkook and kissed his cheek. 

Chaos ensued once again as Taehyung made his way over to me, face bright red and an embarrassed smile on his face. 

"Hyung, I -"

I turned away from him, an upset frown on my face as I took off my mic and set it on the electronics table. My boyfriend looked like a kicked puppy, but it was nothing compared to how I felt. 

-------

"Hoseok, you idiot," I grumbled to myself as I laid in bed, door shut to keep everyone out. For the rest of the evening, I had to pretend that everything was okay while I ignored Taehyung. It was too bad he stuck to Jungkook like glue and didn't notice. They were too busy joking about the kisses and how much they enjoyed it to notice how I was struggling to keep my emotions bottled up. 

He was so happy to get a kiss from Jungkook. I hadn't seen him smile like that since we shared our first real, private kiss. Was Taehyung done with me now? Was he sick of me; did I bore him? Did he not want to be with me anymore?

I thought I was a good boyfriend to him. I thought I gave him everything! I was his first for everything! Did our entire relationship mean nothing to him anymore? If our relationship still meant everything to him, he wouldn't have reacted to Jungkook kissing him the way he did.