Chapter 3

I ran out of the building, I heard fighting all around me but I never looked back for a second. I knew exactly where I was going, I ran until I found an open exit.

As I quickly stepped out, I took a minute to observe my surroundings. It all felt so unreal, I kept going straight which led me out through an alley and into the city.

Her apartment should be close, I kept saying to myself. Everyone watched me as I ran like a mad man on the street until I reached an apartment building. Here, I thought. I ran into the building and went up the elevator quickly, I ran down the hall as I reached the apartment number 21. I quickly knocked on the door.

A tall female, with dark brown almost red hair stepped out, she had brown eyes and a lean tall figure. She was my mother's younger cousin, and very close to Mia and I.

"Josie" I said as soon as she opened the door
"Oh my god, Stella? come inside" she said quickly,

"Where have you been this year, Mia called me and told me everything, we looked everywhere and asked around here but no one knew anything" she rambled quietly, I told her everything, about where I was, who took me, what happened, how I got out.

"Jesus" she said after

"Yea I know, where's Mia now?" I asked, "She's been living here since you were taken, I think she knew who took you" she replied. "But she's working tonight, I'll call her" she continued, "No don't call her, just wait till later" I said.

"No cops were involved by the way, Mia wanted to call them but I said it was probably a bad idea knowing they would just dig into your past and find out who you are" she said sternly

"Good" I said, dizzy. "Oh god, I forgot to ask, when's the last time you ate, and had a shower, I'll get you some clothes and start a bath and make some food" she rambled. She led me into a bathroom and pulled out some black shorts and a black long sleeve shirt, as well as a pair of undergarments.

"Here's a spare toothbrush and some face wash, take your time and I'll have food by the time you come out" she said

"Alright, thank you" I said. "Of course, we'll take you to a hospital as soon as you're done" she smiled and left, her eyes watering a bit. As soon as she closed the door I locked it, I began to strip, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had bruises and cuts and scars throughout my body, only a few scars though. I was really beaten up, my face was dirty and my hair was tangled.

I slowly stepped into the bath and was instantly at peace.I washed my body and hair about a few times before I was satisfied. I wondered about Vladimir and Marco, if they would try to find me or not, and that man that freed me. I looked down at my arm and grimaced, the small bump under my skin couldn't me ignored.

I hoped that whoever was in the building had killed both Marco and Vladimir, so that they couldn't track me. I then got to work pulling it out of my skin, which resulted in a number of tears and more blood.

I then began to clean my other cuts but wasn't that successful, so I just slipped some band aids on and got dressed and walked out.

When I came out I saw Mia and Josie sitting at the table, Mia saw me and instantly ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh I've missed you are ok, are you si-" she began to ramble, "I'm ok" I said, "just a little beat up" I continued. She sighed, "Alright, lets go we are taking you to a hospital" she said soon after

There was a knock on the door, and we all turned our heads

Dante
Vladimir wasn't there, only Marco. One of my men found him hiding In his office. I tied him to a chair and after beating the living shit out of him I stopped

"Alright, where the fuck is your buddy Vladimir, and who was the girl in the cell?" I yelled. "I ain't telling you shit" He wheezed, Kai went up to him and hit him hard repeatedly

"Ok, now?" I asked

"Fuck.off" he said after, "I really don't like to get dirt on my clothes" I said while approaching him slowly, I put a gun to his head and he flinched.

"Now?" I asked, he gulped. "Ok, but take the gun away" he replied quickly

"Get talking" I said after, "The girls name is Stella Chavez, we took her about a year ago, she's the daughter of Raphael Chavez" he said. Raphael Chavez?

Raphael had ruled one of the biggest organized crimes in Mexico, he had only one daughter but one day they were attacked by a bigger gang and they killed Raphael and his wife, but his daughters whereabouts were unknown.

Until now I suppose.

"So you took her why exactly?" I asked

"Rumors of their comeback started happening then, and Stella's access was one of which we suck out, but Vladimir saw her face just once, and I don't know, something in him turned on" He laughed, I hit him hard.

"So where's Vladimir then" I asked impatient

"Probably tracking her down since she left, he put a tracker in her once we got her, and saw she left the building during the attack" he replied. "Can you access her tracker as well" I asked quickly, wanting to find her as soon as possible.

He sighed, "Yea" he said quietly, I untied his hands,

"Well get to it, and any funny business and you'll have a bullet in your head faster then you can blink" I said calmly, he looked irritated, but then went in his phone and pulled of a tracking screen,

"Here" He said, he showed me the phone and I snatched it away. "Jason let's go, Kai you stay here and kill this asshole. Wait till I call you all in." I said

"Hey!" I heard Marco yell, but I didn't care, I had to save her.

We followed the tracker to an apartment building, as I ran in I found the apartment, and just as the apartment number came in sight, I saw Vladimir kick down the door and female screams.
Shit I thought, as I pulled out my gun and started running towards to door.