Chapter 16

I woke up to my lower half feeling extremely sore.

I was in underwear and a bra which I managed to slip on at some point.

I felt Dante's arm wrapped around waist protectively. He was sleeping face up half turned to hold we while I laid with my legs tangled in his and my hand on his chest.

He was just in boxers to reveal a tattooed, muscular chest.

I tried to get up to take a shower but he just unconsciously kept pulling me back and holding me tighter.

I huffed and smirked as an idea came to me.

I leaned down and began to whisper into his ear. "Vladimir" I said

He immediately shot up and reached for his gun. He turned to see me sitting there laughing quietly.

"Don't say stuff like that Stella" he said pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I broke free eventually and grabbed a towel and clothes. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Taking a shower" I said

"Want some help?" He asked leaning onto the frame and putting his hands behind his head.

"No, I can barely feel my legs" I said walking to bathroom.

I took a quick shower, shampooing and conditioning my hair and using body wash and exfoliator.

I slipped on a pair of black shorts and a grey tank top.

I walked out, brushing my wavy hair to see Dante in a pair of sweatpants.

"No work today?" I asked settling on the bed.

"No, so I get you to myself" he said pulling me onto his lap.

"When is the wedding?" I asked as he trailed kisses down my neck.

"This Saturday at 12:30" he said.

"I'll need a dress" I said as he continued to kiss up and down my neck.

"Pick whatever you want and I'll have it flown in. Get some clothes too" he said.

"Clothes, why?" I asked. "Just to get some" he replied back. "What's my budget?" I asked.

He smirked against my soft skin. "Your budget is nonexistent, money isn't an issue for sure. Waste all of it for all I care, I'd make it back in less than a day" he said.

He phone began to ring and he groaned in frustration.

"Che cos'è" He said.

Translation: what is it

"I'll right, I'll see you soon" he said in annoyance.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Surprise meeting, fuck this" he mumbled the last part.

He slipped on a suit and looked at me, "I'll see you soon, sí?" He said, leaning over to kiss me.

"Sí" I replied back.

No more than 1 minute past and Jayda stormed into the room. She threw herself on the bed and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Guy trouble" she said.

"Who's the lucky guy?" I asked. "Some fool" she said.

After a moment, her voice sounded through again. "Well Dante has me in here to shop online with you" she said, reaching for the iPad in the corner.

We were on it for hours, we ordered from almost every clothing company. She said she had direct orders from Dante to get me everything.

We bought 10-15 things from at least every store we could visit online. The internet expanded farther than I thought